• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hoops week of 1/23

Didn't see a thread yet...

2-1 so far.

One play today.
    Pitt/Syracuse over 133, game should be in the mid140's to 150's.

GL

Thanks for starting the thread!

I don't see much I like for Monday. I have been busy and kind of fell out of the loop over the last days so i have to get my feel back.

Will probably be back Tuesday.

If I had to play something tonight probably would look at Texas over Okie State.

Just don't think this Longhorn team is anywhere close to the rest of the Big 12 at this point. Very weak year this year in the conference, Can see KU maturing as the saeson goes to make some kind of impact but for now as the records indicate, most teams are right about .500 teams and anyone could make a run.

Going to start concentrating hard on the Big 12. Watched a few games last week and am finding some good angles and how the teams stack up. I know Iowa State is a tough one to figure out but I se them making a good run starting soon. Just too talented of a team to be losing these close games. Hopefully there will be some money to be made shortly.

Good luck on your play, Soma.

Comment

Good call on the over Soma! Stuck that on a parlay with Pit.

Comment

Wednesday Jan 25th plays

3-1 YTD

My plays for today:

Md/G.Tech Un 152
        Cincy/StLouis Un 138'
        Wichita St. -9 /Drake
        Fla -3 /SC (I just can't see Fla dropping two in a row, even though they are on the road.)
        Neb +14 / Colorado (CU may be improved, but Neb always keeps the game close...)

And Bonus NBA:
        Den -4.5/Portland. Camby is back for the Nuggets, and they are riding a 6 game winning streak. Denver hasn't been anything to write home about on the road this year, but this team is really starting to come together.)

Comment

Hi Guys

Have been busy so I have took a few days off. But still following the orange ball daily.

Looks like the Nebraska/Colorado line is right on. Nebraska is very similar to Iowa State in that you never know what you'll get. A very talented team that plays good D. I may take the points as well.

Good Luck!

Comment

Real busy as well myself. I will update record later but do like Buffalo a ton tonight. I got it at -1 and still think its very solid at -1'
            It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

Comment

Got the Bulls home thurs to bring the YTD to 48-29

Sun play BG +4'

Comment

Rotten luck bud. I hate it when that happens. OT sucks when you've got the underdog.

Comment

Dragon, I attended the game at BG and what made it even worse is that the damn ref blew his whistle with three tenths of a second left in the OT to give the Zips their final point at the line. Horrible

Comment

OMG .....that would suck bigtime to have actually been there. It's bad enough tracking online. And how the hell do you blow the whistle at that point. The game was basically won and over anyway. That's about as tough as they come.

Comment

Hi guys,

Haven't been around to post much and actually haven;t played too much of late. Trying to get soem things taken care of but I will be back.

Good Luck and see you later this week!

Comment

last thursday even'ed me out for the YTD: 5-5

Monday, Jan 30th plays:
                        Louisville/Nova Un 140 (I'm expecting a 65-60 type of game here)
                        Wisc-GB -1.5/Det
                        KS/T.Tech ov 140, as long as TxTech shows up, they'll play over 150
                        (Can hedge alittle bit and take Ks. as well.)

GL All

Comment

Weds. Feb.1 plays
                          YTD: 6-7

ND/WV Un 143
                          Cuse -8/rutgers (I really like the 1st half -4, but the game will do)
                          Duke/BC Un 150 (Can Duke burn me again... )

GL

Comment

Working...
                          X