Iowa vs. Ohio State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iowa vs. Ohio State

I am playing Ohios State -145 on the ML vs. Iowa in the Big 10 championship game. I watched both of Iowa's games over the past 2 days and they are tiring. If Michigan State hadn't played 3 consecutive days, Iowa would have been blown out yetserday. Word is that Brunner, Iowa's top big man, is slightly injured but playing thooug it. If he is not even 80% today, Iowa is hurting in the middle becasue bean pole Hansen does not do much on the offensive end.

It will be a close low-scoring game, but I think Iowa is just out of gas and OSU is the better team overall.

line is -2.5 now, but going with the ML myself.

Ohio State -145 over Iowa (probably my biggest ply of the year so far).

Woodee12 I am going to tail your pick here my friend

Fatigue was definetly a factor for MSU yesterday
    vs Iowa, I counted at least 20 shots that either were
    short or just hit the front of the rim.

Iowa has also got to be tired, coming off
    a big game yesterday.

Brunner who looks 35 years old, will need
    some air in this game with OSU ....There
    is no way that Brunner will get all those easy
    baskets down low vs Dials and Company

Nice call Woodee12 and Good Luck

Carpet

Comment

Thanks for the input Carpet. Yeah, I think they need to repaint the Conseco rims after all the bricks that were thrown at them yesterday. I big Iowa fan friend of mine did hear Brunner was hurting pretty bad with something and Horner played 40 mins in game one and most of the game yesterday. They just don't have the depth to hold up one more game as much as I would like them to since I have them at +787 to win the tourney.

Still think OSU makes a statement before the big dance.

Goos Luck!

Comment

As far as value you would be much better buying a half point bringing the line to a pretty safe -2 points at -120. That would save you 25 cents in juice. Im sure you know but value and price are so important.

Comment

Will, I should have just mentioned the word "LOCK" and it would have completed the loss!!!! 1,000,000,000 star play of the decade....might as well call me Wayne Root! Anyway, thats why you don;t throw your house on a big play. Good lesson for the new guys. (Or better yet fade every time a guy says playing it big...)

OSU was in control until I started watching it.

I actually came out alomost even since I had Iowa to win the tourney! Sorry Carpet, thought I had this one covered.

Well, that's how it works. Good luck to you guys...tough bracket picks this year. Hope to see you all in the contest.

Comment

I was all over OSU not that strong but all over them......

One has got to believe that fatigue will be a factor
            especially for Iowa

Got to give credit to the entire Big 10 this year, so
            difficult to play, so difficult to Cap.... (LEAGUE PLAY)

I think the BIG 10 DEFENSE (exception OSU on defense)
            will make a good showing..........

stayed tuned for my early preditction of BIG TEN TEAMS

Comment

Working...
            X