• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contest - Championship Game - post pick here

UCLA

FLORIDA -1.5

TIEBREAKER #1 OVER/UNDER 131.5

TIEBREAKER #2 - PICK THE FIRST TEAM TO MAKE A 3 POINT SHOT

TIEBREAKER #3 - TOTAL POINTS SCORED WILL BE ODD OR EVEN NUMBER?

TIE BREAKER #4 1ST TEAM TO SCORE WILL BE?

TIE BREAKER #5 LAST TEAM TO SCORE WILL BE

If there is a tie, we will use the tiebreakers in the order. fir example, if two players are ties, and they both get tiebreaker #1 correct, then we go to tie breaker #2 and so on.

I think those still in it should have to privately submit their selections?? any1 else agree?

Comment

If you guys do it that way, you can email me the plays at [email protected]

But I'd need to get the plays well in advance if thats the case. Say, 6pm est.........then I'd post them all after that (before the tip)

Comment

To lazy to e-mail
        UCLA
        Under way under
        Florida
        Odd
        UCLA
        UCLA

Comment

Those who are still in the money. Eevryone else is mathmatically eliminated.
          Zilla 21-13
          Skillz 21-13
          Wizard 21-13

Jeff, Where did that over/under come from, opened at 127 and still right around there. If theres a 131 out there at a book, let me know.

Comment

Record 16-18

UCLA+1.5

TB#1=<131.5
            TB#2=UCLA
            TB#3=odd
            TB#4=UCLA
            TB#5=UCLA
            "Moderation is the key to life"

Comment

Thanks Jeff for the contest and Woodie for recording the records:

Even though I'm mathmatically eliminated with my record of 18 wins and 16 losses, tonight I'm going with the old saying "defense wins championships".

Yes, the University of California at Los Angeles to hang Banner Number 12. As of this afternoon, the line just about everywhere is -1 UCLA.

Best of luck to Zilla, Skillz, and Wizard with records of 21-13.

Comment

Hey Skillz, it doesn't really matter to me if we post or email our selections. If Wizzard chimes in soon and agrees with emailing our picks, that's fine with me, we will go that route. We have to agree soon though, I see Jeff mentioned a 6:00 E deadline for emailing our picks.

Comment

e-mail is fine with me. Been gone all day or would have posted earlier.

Comment

I just got home too...what do you guys wanna do???? 3 way split of the prize $??

Comment

nevermind about the split i thought it was more i forgot lol

every1 email their picks to Jeff and post that you have emailed them when you do so...game doesnt tip for another 3 hours almost so plenty of time for him to get the emails and post our selections for those that want to view...Sound good??????

Comment

Ok...I received plays from "wizard".

No one else. I'll post them after tip off guess.

Woodee - LOL.......I don't know. I was looking at my screen and there must have been another just underneath the Championship game.......maybe it was the girls game the other day......oh well....some bonus points for under players

Comment

Or, the others can email me their plays too. Just make it as soon as possible.

Comment

all my selections have been emailed to Jeff...GLA

Comment

OK, just sent mine as well..........

Comment

Working...
                              X