MAY 3 Baseball discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAY 3 Baseball discussion thread

3 * Cubs/AZ UNDER 9...Maddux is pitching well and cubs bats suck ass!

2* Atlanta +103...braves are hot

1+ Seattle +150 ish

3* Tigers ...not getting this line should be higher? Robertson has been lights out tigers SWINGING THE STICKS won 5 in a row...angels have lost 5 in a row and send Weaver to the mound hes 1-3 with a 7.5 ERA?? I figured this seemed like a trap line but for some reason public still giving angels respect with 52% of the bets.... and 67% of the parlay action of this game going on ice cold angels also

2* Rockies...yes reds have been pretty hot lately but claussen hasnt been there @ all....any time i see the public fall in love with a road team who has a not so hot pitcher going i like the home team with the Value...(70% on the road reds)

1*Mariners +...getting only 27% of the action with the line dropping shows me some1 sharp on the M's a bit...Garcia has never done well vs his old squad with a career ERA above 7 against the M's and his ERA this year is over 5...just see to much value with the M's @ +150ish

Let's keep rolling Squad!

Comment

like your rockies plat too. Probably would be my 4th choice. If we don;t hear anything from others, I'd vote to use that one. I have to run in an hour. Is anyyone else registered over at the american site?

I ahve been going back and forth on the tigers all day and havn't pulled the trigger at my book but still might.

still like seattle quite a bit too.

Comment

just saw this over there.

NOTE ON THE PPD GAME
        « on: Today at 11:49am » Quote Modify

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        IF A GAME GETS PPD THEN 2 PLAYS MUST BE MADE ON THE FOLLOWING DAY. IF NOT IT GETS COUNTED AS A LOSS AND -110.

SO WE NEED TO MAKE 2 PLAYS TODAY.

Comment

couple more that were just below those that im leaning Are the Rangers and Padres

Pads 2*really should be up in front of the rockies for me i overlooked them,...they have won 3 in a row LAD lost 3 in a row...LAD sends seo to the mound only good outing was last time he pitched vs guess who?? yes these same pads...if a team sees same pitcher within 2 weeks big advantage to the hitters also LAD hasnt seen young from SD this year

So mine would be
          Det 3*
          SD 2*
          Colo 1*

Opinions: Seattle, Texas

Comment

hopefully rest of our squad shows up....

Comment

Have to run. Somebopdy please post our plays at:

http://www.americansportshandicappin...board=baseball

I like colorado and seattle but would agree with detroit as well.

Comment

got stuck at the opffice so I will go ahead and get our plays in.

We'll go wiht Colorado and Detroit. Hope no one cares but we need to do something.

Comment

Working...
                X