June 20th MLB thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 20th MLB thread

BW breaks the 9 game losing streak last night. Nice job Boy.... i know this isnt that difficult. How about I go ahead and make the play for us today? If woodie shows up, he can post the play tomorrow. If he doesnt show today, how about The Boy makes tomorrows play.

BW 19-31 -2048
    ASHN 23-24-3 -246

Thanks ME. Go ahead and take Tuesday and hopefully Woodee will take tomorrow or the next.

Comment

BW play for tuesday is:

TEXAS

Comment

Sounds good. Wednesday will be my day. Should we assign the other days right now. May be if we don;t hear from the others we will tso that soon.

I will take wednesday for sure!

lets get Hot and make a comeback!

Comment

I'll take Thursday in the rotation between the 3 of us unless Skillz or The Boys show up to join us.

Comment

ok, good to see you here woodie. We can definitely use your input. Tomorrow is yours. It seems that The Boys and Skillz are AWOL so right now i would say that you, The Boy and myself just alternate days. We dont wanna lose a unit anymore by not posting a play. If we stayed at this pace, the schedule would be:

wednesday- woodie
            thursday- The Boy
            friday- Monroe Eaford
            saturday- Woodie
            sunday- The Boy

Then we could revisit the situation on monday. If one us cant post on the days listed above or wanted to switch, then just post something stating that fact and I'm sure between the 3 of us we will work it out. I dont wanna seem like I'm stepping on anyones toes here... I just think we should have some sort of plan. Anyone else has any ideas, I would be glad to listen.

Comment

Sounds good. Lets make up that deficit!

Comment

ASHNETWORK Play is Tampa Bay.

I like the nights we BOTH get The W

www.ashnetwork.com

vs

www.bettorsworld.com
                Let's All Win.

Comment

Working...
                X