MLB Contest 6/26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Contest 6/26

Should we set a schedule for this week too. Seems to be working well (except for my loss on sunday!).

BW 23-33 -1929
    ASHN 25-28-3 -466

I think the schedule is as follows:

Today - Skillz
    Tue - The Boy
    Wed - ME
    Thur - Woodee
    Fri - Skillz
    Sat - The Boy
    Sun - ME

and start next monday (week) with Woodee.

Comment

Looks good to me!

Comment

sounds good to me too. If someone cant post on one of these days and wants to switch, just post something stating that and I'm sure we can work it out. It looks like The Boys is on the DL so hopefully we can have him back after the all star break. Good luck today Skillz!

Comment

Going with MILW BREWERS as our play today ...it was either them or the indians i like them both...heres my writeup on each

I don't see too many dogs with tons of value. I am going to play one of the road ones that go against the winning methods (hope i don't get burned). I don't like to play on struggling teams but only time I will is when I see a nice price with a better pitcher vs another team who is not playing so hot and does not have a "power pitcher on the hill". One game where I see a very nice pitchers advantage but we're still the dog because the TRIBE have been playing just awful is in Busch Stadium tonigh. Cliff Lee though has been in the zone lately, 22 IP over last 3 starts 1.00 WHIP and 3.2 ERA. Cards have lost 6 in a row and send Marquis and his 1.68 WHIP l3 starts 7.58 ERA last 3. He has 4.85 ERA @ home with more walks than K's and his night ERA is above 6. Cliff Lee is 5-0 in 8 starts vs the NL with a 3.31 ERA. He's gotten into the 6th inning in all of his last 4 starts. I'll lay the run with the pub backing the struggling Marquis/Cards @ a 3:1 bet ratio and the line going the other way. Cardinals also with their last loss vs the Tigers will have their first losing month in the last 14.

Milwaukee Brewers -118 ....I'll back another starter who just love to throw quality starts. Talk about a conistent starter. He has 16 starts this year and has went @ least 6 innings in EVERY SINGLE START. His last 3 starts K to BB count is 25 K's 1 BB. He has already been to Wrigley this year and threw a complete game. That is why he's getting this respect on the road vs Maddux (1-2 5.03 ERA l3 starts). The crew swept the tribe before losing b2b series vs the tigers and the royals. Now they get to switch leagues but stay in the central and play the STRUGGLING cubs to try and get back on track. Cubs hit .206 vs lefties. They are 7-26 last 33 as a dog. They are 5-17 last 22 home games. They are 15-38 last 53 overall. Let's hope Derek Lee is not their answer (@ least instantly) Almost 5000 bets tracked and more bets on the cubbies surprisingly so far. I'll take the crew to get game 1 of the series @ this price.

Comment

Nice write ups Skillz. Good luck with both teams!

Comment

ASHNETWORK is going with ATLANTA

Our site is back up, so we should be posting with these links like we were doing in May 2006

www.ashnetwork.com

vs.

www.bettorsworld.com
              Let's All Win.

Comment

Just to make it look official:

BW play is Milwaukee Brewers

www.ashnetwork.com

vs.

www.bettorsworld.com

Comment

I saw you had it earlier...

I wish someone would tell Hudson/Pratt to approach Giambi 'more officially'. Giambi's winning 5-0
                  Let's All Win.

Comment

Working...
                  X