Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wed Slate w/ writeups

The profit streak continues. 4-1 yesterday

Gonna post a couple different slates daily....one will be only dogs and i will be playing them only on the Alt RL. When a dog wins a game they win by EXACTly 1 run 28.5% of the time. I'm gonna play dogs on the alt rl hoping to hit 33% or more with an average line of +200. My other slate will just contain teams/totals i think have value based on the public %s, line moves, basic handicapping, etc.

will be playing everything half units for now...records will be kept (tracking purposes will track everything as 100 per play) as i encourage others 2 do now that were @ a new place it will help new members know right off the bat without questioning who to follow etc...

Alt RL PUPS 5-4 +611 ( yest KC- L Milw - W COL - W)

Dogs have been barking loud as of late but just not 2 many are looking too appealing to me and for sure none of the 4 in the early games.

Other Slate 14-4 +1061 ( yest CWS/Minn - W, Det -W )

I usually stay away from the yankees games because of their fat chalk but @ least early overnight we're getting a pretty nice price in my opinion. I'm sure this will be a public liking also but again with the pitching matchups and struggling bravos the price i think is right. Ironically the braves have not won 2 games in a row since May 28th and here we are a month later June 28th and they have another chance @ it. They are on a L,W,L,W,L,W pattern their last 6. Yanks send their hottest pitcher to the mound in Wang. He is another guy in the zone lately, much like a lot of the pitchers I've hopped on. His last 3 starts 22.2 IP 1.01 WHIP 2.78 ERA with the yanks winning 2 of those 3 outings. It doesn't help that only 1 brave has ever even faced Wang. He pitches better @ home and better during the day. Smoltz on the other hand is in the worse spot of both categories. (4.8 road ERA and 5.1 day ERA) (l 3 starts 14.2 IP 1.36 WHIP 4.91 ERA, braves 1-2 in those 3). ATL is 6-22 their last 28. Yanks hitting over .300 vs righties last 10. Ump has a 10-6 record for the home team. Yanks bats should come alive and wang hopefully stays in his wang-like zone he has been in.

New York Yankees -138

I dont understand the reason for pitts low line again. I'm doing my favorite Twins/Chisox parlay one more time. The chisox hitting over .400 vs lefties last 10 and get to face a lefty with a 1.85 WHIP and 6.23 ERA in his last 3 starts (Malhom). Chisox send the vet Freddy Garcia who has a 1.2 WHIP 4.9 ERA in his last 3 and getting nice run support. Chisox have won 11 of the 15 times he's taken the mound this season. CWS in gm 2 of series off a win are 13-4. Twins send the lefty Johan to the hill. LAD just wants to get out of minnesota. They could only get 2 runs vs Silva then face the sick lefties back to back. They counter with the lefty Perez who has started a total of 3 games this year and is really struggling. His last 3 appearances (relief) he pitched 12.1 Innings WHIP of 2.84 and ERA of 14.59. The twinkies bats have woken up and that combined with both pitchers going in this one is why vegas is making you lay 3 franks to get one back. Twinks have won 12 of 16 of Johans starts, no reason to drop this one @ home vs a much worse pitcher. I think Minnesota can reach this total by themselves plus with LAD going 15-2-2 to the over when an underdog and Johans actually had more overs than unders I'll back the over in this one also.

Chisox (Malhom/Garcia)/ Minnesota (Perez/Santana) +112

Dodgers (Perez)/ Twins (Johan) OV 8 -111

I've been waiting for a line to open up for the 1st game of the doubleheader in baltimore. The orioles sending Bedard (L) , another guy IN THE ZONE (19 IP last 3 starts .84 WHIP 2.37 ERA o's winning 2 of the 3 starts) The struggling Phils, losers of 13 of their last 16 games send a lefty to the mound also in Hamels. His last 3 starts have been a little rockier 15.2 IP 1.6 WHIP and 6.32 ERA the phils losing all 3 of his starts. No book was posting a line and now betcris has one currently @ Baltimore -125. I don't know if this will hold but i think this is an absolute STEAL and i just hopped on it. Based on just how bad the phils are playing and pitching matchups alone should make the O's a higher price than this. Phillies in game 1 of a series OFF a loss are 0-9. There is no reason they don't go to 0-10. This line should be more like -150 or more for as hot as Bedard / as horrible as the phillies have been.

Baltimore Orioles -125 (betcris)

another winning day 3-0 so far just need white sox for the SWEEEP!!!!!!!

Comment

Very nice!!!

Comment

Working...
      X