Clear All

• Whuts up with Players SB

Did they go Under???????? website says they r under litigation

They are also associated with BetOnSports

Comment

The latest

http://www.eog.com/news/industry-news.aspx?id=2002

Comment

Why did the guy use Dallas Fort worth as a transist point?

he deserves it, if he had warrants out for him and felonies against him and still used the US as a transit point ..he deserved it from a stupidity perspective.

He is not the first one to make this boo boo, I think there have been bookies who have done it earlier. Bookies who ran illegal joints in the USA, moved it overseas and had warrants against them, who then came back and got arrested.

I m sure he could have used mexico, canada as a transit point.

THE BIGGER ISSUE according to me is , is this an isolated / company specific issue, or are all the ISP's, telephone companies, gaming corporations in one way or another be pressured into not taking american buisness over the net.

I m sure its not a big issue over all since one can still directly call a bookie as cheap as telephone rates are ... or restablish an account with a canadian or another address that is not in america.

I am just surpirsed that BETTORSWORLD FORUM have not given this any discussion or thought, hopefully its just an isolated incident.

Comes down to money anyway ... pay your million dollar fine to the US government, throw one of your company men in jail and everyone is happy.

Comment

Working...
        X