Interesting Pre-season "System"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Pre-season "System"

My preseason system is bet all favorites played on a neutral site. Bet all home teams as dogs or as favorites up to 2 1/2 points. Always take road dogs +3 or more using the opening line. I always make my plays on the opening line and if I don't get the opening line which I try to bet early I buy the game back to the opening line say a home favorite is -2 and goes to -3 1/2 I play the favorite bought to -2 1/2. This only works the first 2 weeks of the preseason. I guess I have been betting it for 15 years. It used to hit almost 70% in the early years but the last few years not quite as well but it still makes a modest profit and I have fun winning say 6 or 7 net games after juice betting all the games for the first 2 weeks.

Nothing is certain. I am betting these for $300 per game and $100 ML.

In the past you can bet opposite of this system the last 2 weeks of preseason for say 1 unit but no ML's and net a few games after juice.

Anytime I can bet NFL and win I am always happy.

I like to bet the 3 lowest totals under and the 3 highest totals over. That usually makes a profit as well the first two weeks only.

I still bet it the last 2 weeks but usually it splits out 6-6 or 7-5. Still not losing in the NFL for me is the same as winning.
Working...
X