Cascade bonuses. Check this out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cascade bonuses. Check this out.

Has anyone tried this volume rebate (#3). I haven't crunched the numbers but I think this could work out much better than reduced juice if you're a winning player. You get 3/4 of each percent back on win or loss bets, excluding the juice. Has anybody used this or any opinions on this?

1. Standard

10% Sign-Up Bonus must be rolled over 3 times. The Re-Load bonus is also 10%, but carries a 6-time rollover, subject to management aproval.

Example if you deposit $5000 and receive $500 bonus you will be required to put $33,000 into net action before any payout request will be entertained.

Once you have agreed to the above terms under NO circumstances will the forfeiting of the above bonus to receive any early pay out be an accepted practice. You must complete the required roll over requirement before requesting any payment. Sign Up Now.

2. Discount Wagering 105/100

10-cent wagering line on the internet for straight bets.

Sides and totals in college and pro football, college and pro basketball, and major league baseball. Sign Up Now.

3. Volume Rebate

Receive a rebate on your volume monthly.

3/4 of a percent between September and March, 1/2 of a percent between April and August. The volume is calculated on the base of all bets excluding the juice/vig.

Example: On a bet 160/100, the base is the 100. Sign Up Now.

4. Losses Rebate

Receive 10% of your monthly losses

The rebate is computed on the net loss. When a customer ends a month with a winning figure, that amount is carried over to the following month in determining the rebate amount.

Example: If a customer wins $10,000 for the month of July and in August the customer loses $15,000 the rebate will be calculated on the $5,000 which has been lost. Sign Up Now.

5. Refer a Friend

Refer a friend and get 10% of his initial deposit cash bonus , maximum bonus of $100 allowed.

If you play alot of volume, that is a great deal. Anyone who does alot of scalping or middling would do very well with the volume rebate, because they have alot of favoravle prices to begin with. So, you'll end up making alot of plays there.

Otherwise I would go for the -105.

Just my 2 cents

Comment

Working...
    X