Sunday:Cubbies at the Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday:Cubbies at the Cards

The Cubs are a starting a rookie in lefty Walrond and the Cards are throwing Weaver at the cubs. Weaver is just 1-6 at home this year combined with LA.

Stl is batting a just .240 against lefties and they don't have a book on him since this is his first start.

Cubs are batting .271 against righties and Weaver is one.

Stl has struggled against the cubs this season and the cubs are trying to avoid a sweep tonight.

LaRussa always strives to win every series & that is already accomplished here, I wouldn't be surprised if a few backups play for them tonight.

The only thing that might inspire them is it being on ESPN

I love this juice at +145 and will take my chances with the cubs.
    good luck

Good point on the Larussa thing as I always watch that with him actually, but the only thing here is the cards got swept in chicago two series ago and he may push that philosophy aside tonight.

But if I were to bet it I would take the doggy price like you said.

GL!

Comment

Staeters are playing for the redbirds except Edmonds, but he has been in and out lately vs. a lefty starter.

But first 4 of the crads is

Preston Wilson
      Chris Duncan
      Some guy named Albert
      Scott Rolen

My play is Over 9 on the buy at pinnacle (-128). Weaver is Weaver is always good for 4-5 runs and the rook may get lit up by Pujouls and Rolen.

Comment

Nice call on the Over Woodee12,

I was out all day after the post so I didn't get in on it... I played the Cubbies + 1 1/2 also and I thought I had a winner in the 9th until mister Howry served it up.
        good luck

Comment

Working...
        X