NCAA Football ML Parlays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Football ML Parlays

Had some success with this last year and going to try it again this year. Will use this thread the whole College football season to track my ML Parlays. Going to try to use 2 home teams most of the time except if I see some value on the road team. Will use Favs of -360 or less. Sometimes have to lay some heavy money but think it will be a money maker overall.

YTD: 0-0

Play #1:

USC -320 at Arkansas
    Iowa State -350 vs. Toledo

odds for parlay -150 (lay 150 to win 100)

More than I like to lay but confident in these two teams this week.

Have my eye on one more also, that I may add later.

Adding:

South Carolina -270 at Missy State
    TCU -265 at Baylor

Kind of breakiing the home team thing already.

Any comments or past experience from this type of betting is welcome. Am I Stupid here, or is there a way to win on these? Basically picking SU winners.

Comment

1/2 there on both!

no opinions on whether this a shitty view or not?

Comment

Roundeed out my plays for the week:

Tennesee +3 over Cal...Like the number moving my way so grabbed it.

Pitt -174 over Virginia...playing the ML here.

Good Luck.

Comment

Interesting plays woodee, still watching the TN line

Comment

4-0 for me to start out the year.

Still don;t know about these ML Parlays and everyone who 'Should' have won did this week but still may bet better value in the regular spread too. May play 1-2 per week if I can find what I am looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12
              4-0 for me to start out the year.

Still don;t know about these ML Parlays and everyone who 'Should' have won did this week but still may bet better value in the regular spread too. May play 1-2 per week if I can find what I am looking for.
              as pointspread moves over +7/-7 the money line spread gets wider and the bookie begins shading slightly towards the dog.

4-0 is good betting ml as opposed to the chalk.

good work, woodie12

Comment

The object here is to win money.

4-0 so far this year but going to throw my top play out there that happens to be a NCAA/NFL combo ML Parlay play.

Laying steep odds here but here is one of the plays I played this week. Due to the odds I am playing, will limit my plays this week.

California over Minnesota (NCAA) -340
                Arizona Cardinals over San Fran (NFL) -370

Pretty much laying -160+ on this one but like bioth to win SU rather easily.

Comment

Good luck! I guess we'll see what Cal's made of anyway.

Comment

Adding and actaully making this my full selction page, not juts ML Parlays.
                    I play a lot of gut feelings and not so much stats. I read a lot of stuff during the week and make my own opinions on the game. So my analysis may be a bunch of BS but this is what I am truley playing for money so thats really all that matter. Winning money is the objective.

San Jose State +11 (-119) Pinny vs. Stanford...Juicy doggy here as San Jose would love to stick it to the Cardinal. Still not sold on Stanford on much of anything, espcially football.

South Carolina +3 vs. Georgia...Another juicy home doggie here and have to admit, following the BW crew on this one.

East Carolina +7 at UAB...Think they are venly matched teams and really think the line may be UAB -4 if they didn;t hang so tough with Okie last week. ECU off Navy loss and hung with them. Taking my value here with the Pirates of ECU.

ML Parlay:

Notre Dame -320 over PSU
                    Toledo -420 over whoever they play at home...Watched them vs. Iowa State and TOL TE can dominte anyone and should be looking NFL. may play toledo ATS too.

Comment

4-2 YTD

2-2 yesterday with Arizona Cardinals still pending in ML Parlay with Cal that won.

Comment

5-2 YTD...3-1 YTD money Line parlays.

Going to start a new thread for this week.

Played one early in the NFL for week 2:

Caroliona Panthers -140 at Minnesota...don't see Carolina starting off 0-2, think they got surprised by Atlanta this week ans bought into the hype that they are "good" and got their asses handed to them. No matter if Minny wins tonight, I don't think they will hang with a pissed off Panther team even at home.

Comment

Working...
                        X