Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL NEWS for Sept 21

Clinton Portis - RB, Washington Redskins 9/21/2006

Washington Redskins RB Clinton Portis got through his first full practice on Wednesday, September 20th, and did not experience and problems with the left shoulder that he had injured in the preseason. "Clinton Portis had a very good day today. No problems, no complaints," said Redskins director of sports medicine Bubba Tyer, "He did everything, even took a couple of hits and did fine. It's the most he's done since the injury, practice-wise."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marion Barber - RB, Dallas Cowboys 9/21/2006

Dallas Cowboys head coach Bill Parcells has recently indicated his desire to get backup RB Marion Barber eight or nine carries per game in relief of starter Julius Jones.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kevin Jones - RB, Detroit Lions 9/21/2006

After losing only one fumble over his first two NFL seasons, Detroit Lions running back Kevin Jones has fumbled three times in the first two games of 2006. "I'll be concentrating on it, but I'm not going to harp on it because I know that I'm not going to just give the ball up every game. I've just got to hold onto it," said Jones.

Laveranues Coles - WR, New York Jets 9/21/2006

New York Jets wide receiver Laveranues Coles (calf) was limited in practice Wednesday, September 20th, and is listed as Questionable for week three.

Rod Smith - WR, Denver Broncos 9/21/2006

Denver Broncos wide receiver Rod Smith (concussion) is day-to-day after suffering a concussion in the fourth quarter of week two's game against the Kansas City Chiefs. The veteran receiver did finish practice on Wednesay (Sept. 20) and is listed as probable for week three.

Reggie Brown - WR, Philadelphia Eagles 9/21/2006

Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Reggie Brown (hamstring) practiced on Wednesday, September 20th, and is listed as probable for this weekend against the 49ers in San Francisco.

Vernand Morency - RB, Green Bay Packers 9/21/2006

Green Bay Packers running back Vernand Morency has been practicing as a kickoff returner and third down back for the team and is expected to see playing time this weekend against the Lions.

Koren Robinson - WR, Free Agent 9/21/2006

Green Bay Packers wide receiver Koren Robinson worked with the team's offense in Wednesday's (Sept. 20) practice session and appears to be assuming the team's fourth receiver role.

Reuben Droughns - RB, Cleveland Browns 9/21/2006

Cleveland Browns running back Reuben Droughns (shoulder) skipped practice on Wednesday, September 20th, and is listed as questionable for week three.

Chris Henry - WR, Cincinnati Bengals 9/21/2006

Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chris Henry (groin) left Wednesday's (Sept. 20) practice early on a golf cart and, at this point in time, is listed as probable.
Working...
X