Iceman's CFB plays for Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iceman's CFB plays for Thursday

I have one of my biggest college plays of the year tonight. I see alot in CFB I like tonight. Between MLB and CFB it will be one of my biggest cards (unit wise) so far this year. BOl to everyone.

6 units
    B.C. +2.5

2 units
    Clemson -44
    Colorado St. +6
    V.T./B.C. Under 42

wow...nice night man

Comment

Iceman, Like I said before man. You are HOT...Great Job!!
      [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952
        wow...nice night man
        Thanks Dragon

Comment

Originally posted by Rick
          Iceman, Like I said before man. You are HOT...Great Job!!
          Thanks Rick

Comment

Well one hell of a night in college foots tonight boys winning 12 units. I lost some it back in baseball going 0-2 but overall one hell of a night going 4-2 winning 6.80 overall, hell my wife is even happy.

6 units
            B.C. +2.5.......Won

2 units
            Clemson -44.........Won
            Colorado St. +6......Won
            V.T./B.C. Under 42...Won

Comment

Yeah, Nice call, wish I would have listened but made my VT play. Not much $$$ but still could have won! Saw many had BC and thought VT is a good thursday contrarian play.

Anyway, Nice calls!

Comment

Yeah I had VT -135 to win on a parlay with Colorado St and Clemson. Man that QB stinks. He reminds me of the kind of shit Kurt Warner does to put his team in a hole. The VT 'D' played as well as they could considering the 2 picks and 2 fumbles, not to mention -27 yds rushing by that dumbass. Combine that with a few untimely and stupid penalties to kill your momentum. Shit they held BC to only 264 total yds but I guess you don't need many yds when they turn the ball over in your territory all night long. How the hell that offense has averaged over 30 pts per game is beyond me.

Comment

Working...
                X