Dragon1952 - CFB West Virginia @ UConn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon1952 - CFB West Virginia @ UConn

West Virginia -23.5 @ UConn - The Huskies have not seen a team like this all year, although maybe they got a taste in their 41-17 pt loss to Navy? UConn gave up a whopping 464 yds rushing in that one! South Florida hit them up for an additional 205 in that 22 pt loss. Holy shit, the Mountaneers should have a field day. UConn is primarily a running team so they should try a little ball control....if they can run that is. If West Virginia can contain the running game UConn is in pretty bad shape as their passing game is marginal. Their kicking game is pretty dismal also as 2 kickers are a combined 3 for 9 in FG attempts. West Virginia should be totally focused with a bye week coming up next week before their game of the year at Louisville.
    I also like the OV 48 in this game as West Virginia will probably score at least 41 themselves.

They only problem with the over is can UCONN score more than 7 points, I ma not so sure. but WVU may have to score 49 to cover the over too.
    good luck

Comment

Well, UConn has scored at least 13 in all 6 games, and W. Virginia has given up at least 10 in all 5 Div I-A games so I fully expect UConn to score. Afterall, if Marshall and Mississippi St can score on the Mountaneers anybody can

West Virginia 44 UConn 14

Comment

I guess you liked that 2 pt conversion the uconn shmucks made?
        good luck

Comment

To tell you the truth I didn't see it. I quit watching at the start of the 4th Q because I don't like to watch myself lose. The gambling gods like you to be watching when you lose so I don't like to give them that privilege Pretty weird huh? I've been reading for about 5 hrs and just came in to finally verify the 'loss'.
          BTW, by the time I made my bet the line had gone to 48.5 and -23.5. I didn't like that number so I bought a point and parlayed 47.5 with -23.5. Maybe my luck is changing? That would be refreshing!

Comment

And now that I looked at the box score I remember thinking at the start of the 4th Q that I needed 15 pts and I just had a feeling there wouldn't be more than 2 more TD's at the most.

Comment

Working...
            X