Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL 10/29

24-22-2 ytd 2-4lw

Broncos -2.5 -Sooner or later that terrible run def for the Colts is going to cost them a game, this is it. Broncos have always been able to run the ball and with that defense should be enough to keep Manning on the sideline and win the game. Playing in cold denver should also help.
    Bengals -3 -Atlanta is like a night and day team. You never know which Vick is going to play. Looks like a night week. Bengals will get a huge boost from Henry returning and should be able to move the ball relatively easily judging from what the Giants and Steelers have done last 2 weeks. Bengals are good at getting interceptions and against a very inaccurate Vick could get 4. If Atlanta can't run, this could be a blowout.
    Giants -9 -I hate playing on a big MNF winner. I can't ignore the way Tiki is running against that shitty run defense. Giants stadium is tough for any QB, but for a rookie could be disasterous.
    Seattle +4 -With all the injuries to both teams, I'm going with coaching here. Edwards stinks, Holmgren doesn't.
    Over Jets 38 -Jets have gone over every week and the total is still in the 30's. Jets have also given up at least 17 in every game and over 20 in all but 1. Jets playing well offensively and should be able to move the ball against banged up secondary.
    Cowboys +5 -All the Cowboys have to do is stop Smith and they should be in this game. Dallas still has weapons on offense and the defense still solid.(Giants offense can make anyone look bad) Parcells won't let Keyshawn beat him. Cowboys SU

Good Luck to All
Working...
X