Newbie Alert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Alert!

This is my first post on in the forum, but I've been looking on here for a few years now. Started out running a little book in college and kept going afterwards, very profitable, but it was time to get a "job." So I started betting!
    No, but I do look to make as much as possible. Having a pretty good season and with all the "Newbie" talk going on here lately, I figured I'd start posting. Don't play a whole bunch of games just to play them, play them to make that paper. Without any analysis on this pick: 2* SMU -4.5....

welcome. look forwrad to your picks!

Comment

Wed. and Thurs.

4* Boise St. -23
      Boise St. is good on the run and Fresno St. is bad at stopping it. I'm not big on what happens in the past but Fresno is 0-8 in their last night games ats and 1-10 in there last 11 ats. Boise needs to beat teams in pretty good fashion to make that BCS (far) reach. Oh yeah and Fresno beat Boise last season 27-7 at Fresno. Revenge time and they will pay dearly on that Blue Turf. I might even put a little change on the over that's creeping down!

2* WV +1.5
      Read Dragons write up! I wouldn't try to do better.

Comment

Just Plays/Leans

2-0

Plays
        4* Hawaii -26
        3* Ind +6
        3* Mizz +6.5
        2* ECU -6
        2* Ohio St. -24
        2* FSU -12
        1* Rice/Utep O60
        1* BC/Wake U40
        Leans/Thoughts/Maybes
        Maryland
        Penn St.
        VT/Mia Over
        Duke
        Tenn
        Ball St.

Comment

Adding
          4* Maryland +20.5
          2* Wake Forest +3.5
          2* Penn State +7

Comment

NFL 0-0
            CFB 7-5
            CFB Ttls 2-0

Glad I passed on the games yesterday, all my leans would have been off. What a crazy day in the NFL. Will it continue tonight? Maybe. So I'll pass on the side, but if that total keeps going down, I might put something on the over. Maybe 33.5 or 34? good luck all.

Comment

I think 34 is good.

2* O34

Comment

I like this pick.

Comment

Working...
                X