UAB/SMU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UAB/SMU

Anyone have anything to add about tonights game. I was curious about the O/U. Im getting smu - 5.5 . Hmmm would like to hear what others have to say.
    jpehl

I'm not betting but if I was going to bet on the O/U it sure wouldn't be on the under. Both defenses have their problems but UAB moreso as it's not that great against the run or pass. At least SMU has success stopping the run which is probably bad news for the Blazers as if they can't run the ball they are not as adept through the air. I'm not sure UAB can stop either the run or the pass. UAB's probably good for their 20 pt average and SMU could easily surpass 30.

Comment

First thing that comes to mind is to bet the over. To me the safest play. Uab can tie for first place tonight in the East division. Smu defense gives up an average of 80 yards rushing in there conference. UAB can not just rely on the passing game. UAB would have the advantage in low scoring game. SMU is 4-1 last five games agaianst the spread. UAB is 1-5-1. UAB can not afford to fall behind early in this game.To many people riding on the SMU wagon tonight.
      good luck to all. Im over tonight.
      jpehl

Comment

Yeah i think were thinking alike on the o/u.
        jpehl

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X