JPEHL WEEK 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JPEHL WEEK 9

Okay here goes nothing. I really dont see anything i like this week.
    KC/STL OVER 48 I like this bet alot my only concern is how well will kc plays on the road. Neither team has been able to stop much of anything on D. Expecting the last team with the ball to win type game.
    SD -13 Really dont like this many points in the NFL. SD at home. Enough said. I expect a heavy dose of LT this weekend.The browns have kept the majority of there games close this year but i dont think they have faced this powerful of an offense.SD should be able to run the ball at will. expecting a blow out early here.
    DALLAS -3 Very very bias pick here. Really this game scares me more then any this week. Washington is coming off its third loss in a row. Dallas is the better team by far. Santana Moss is out, and there are rumors that Portis might not play. Dont know how likely that is. Washington is banged up while Dallas is one of the more healthier teams in the league. Romo has given this team life. the line looked great last week. The D was running on all cylinders against Carolina. I dont think that Randel El can give us the problems that Moss can. I have not seen Parcells act like he did in Carolina last week since he began coaching the cowboys. Dallas has to pick up this game to stay in the play off hunt. Although its a bias pick i see alot of value in it. Dallas by 14.
    NYG-13 1/2 Again alot of points. Its the Texans there horrible NYG are at home. Carr will probally not make it to the second half.
    MIAMI +14 Okay this is actually a big play for me. I smell something fishy going on. The public is almost 90% in favor of the bears. The line has not moved at all. The bears have to be looking ahead as they have a pretty tough three games on the road. GIANTS, JETS, and PATS. You know i was on the right side of the ARIZ game cant imagine calling it two times. Miami turned it around last year for Saben what better way to start then to hang with the bears. Really i can see a blow out and wouldnt be hurt by it. But there is something fishy here with the line. Why is this line not moving. You could probally still get alot of action even with 17 points. I dont know.

So thats it playing alot of points this week. I never like that. I always catch Vick on a down game so I stayed away. There are some scarey games out there this week. Good luck to everyone.
    jpehl

Minimum plays. Picked by a four year old. Just keeping track. Last week was 5-7
    BUFFALO-3.5
    JACK-10
    TAMPA +1 1/2
    MIAMI-14
    KC+3
    NYG-13 1/2
    DALLAS -3
    BALT -3 1/2
    DETROIT +6
    MINN -5 1/2
    PITT - 2 1/2
    SD -13 1/2
    NEWENG -3
    Kind of scarey these look just like mine.
    jpehl

Comment

Hey Jpehl, are your sure that the 4-year-old isn't you ?.... ....Just kidding pal, wanted to see if you're awake yet...........Hey man, I just wanted to tell you that the Dallas game is gonna be a rough one for you........These two teams always play a little better against one another, and I think the Skins might hang one on them.......Be careful here, I smell upset.........That line should be 5 1/2 or 6 and it's not......Let's see what happens.....Good Luck today.
      ;)

Comment

I took Cowboys (-3.5) and Miami (+14) also. Put them in an AR...we'll see how i do.

Miami has not lost any of its games by more than 11 pts this season and hung in there with the Pats for much of the game. I always think Miami plays better against better opposition and as the biggest NFL disappointment this year, should really have a better record than 1-6. (even though their one win was a 3pt victory over the Titans). Chicago have been putting up some big numbers this season, but I'm still not convinced with Grossman, even if he has been the highest rated QB at home. (an average passer rating of 124). If Miami can put some pressure on him, I can see him panicking a little...he's only been sacked TWICE at home this season. I think this could be a fairly low scoring affair...Chi 21 Mi 17.

As for the Cowboys...I really liked Romo last week. The Redskins are on the slide and are a little banged up. I expect the Cowboys to have a stylish win today as they look to sweep the Redskins on the season. Dal 31 Was 17.

Oh, and I'm taking Parcells Kisses OVER 3.

Matt

Comment

You know its funny because i got these picks on monday morning. I waited and didnt even look at them untill i posted them last night. As i was posting i started thinking damn i could be in lot of trouble. No i thought it was funny though. Boone i knew that dallas wasnt going to be a walk in the park this week.
          Good luck everyone.
          jpehl

Comment

Wow, that just f*cked me in the ass!

Nice game by Miami though.

Comment

Are you serious.

Comment

I think i might hit the bottle early

Comment

I took it deep on Cincy and St. Louis, but came out on top with Detoit, Washington, Buffalo, and New Orleans.........It ain't looking too good for the Steelers right now, and I played them too..........Don't know about tonight's game 'cause it looks close, but I DO like the UNDER........Don't hit it too hard Jpehl, at least it was a good game........ ..........Good Luck.

P.S.......Have you noticed that there is no such thing as an "upset" in the NFL lately?..........It's getting to be pretty common for teams with "no chance" to win, are actually winning on a weekly basis...........And the so-called "locks" never are..........just thought I'd point that out.
                  ;)

Comment

I played miami pretty big so that helps. Like i said i hate taking that many points in the nfl. There are no locks ever in this league. Its looking rough for the chargers. What a crappy week. Im trying to find an edge tonight. Cant really find anyting. Your thinking under im thinking over. I dont think there will be any D in this game. But shit when do you start to fade your picks. I see alot of value in the Money line tonight. Colts + 140. I dont think you will see that very much. There has been alot of so called upsets tonight. Damn that was a rough game.
                    jpehl

Comment

What a crappy crappy week in the nfl. Cowboys lose. Cleveland gets the back door cover. My over pushes. The giants didnt show up at home. Later on that night i made a deal with the devil. I hate manning 1 and 2. Peyton always burns me some how. If i take him he doesnt cover, if i go against he blows them out. Owell theres always tonight. Boone tell me what you think about tonight. Need to know what the vibe is in Oakland.
                      jpehl

Comment

Having a better record at the moment than the reigning champion Pittsburgh Steelers is cause enough to celebrate right now for the fans of the silver and black.......Of course that will probably come crashing down after tonight.

Personally for myself, I don't bet on Raider games.......I think I bet ONE game of theirs in the last two years......I didn't even bet on them when they played Tampa Bay in the Super Bowl a couple of years back.........It's just not worth the stress and frustration............But, if you put a gun to my head and forced me to make a choice for tonight's game, I'd go with Seattle..........that's NOT a pick or opinion because I probably won't bet the game.......If I were to look at anything at all, it would be the UNDER..........They're talking about a 90% chance of heavy rain throughout the game tonight, and with the Raiders picking up a whopping 98 yards in total offense last week in the sun in Oakland, the synopsis here isn't exactly rocket science.

I don't mean to side-step your question Jpehl, and I wish I had a stronger opinion for you, but at this point in the season, when every week seems to get stranger and stranger, I'll be keeping my plays down to the games I really love, and not play them just because they are on the tube.........Good Luck to you.
                        ;)

Comment

Im going to sit tonight out anyways its been a long frusterating week. The NFL this week got a little hairy. I need a day off. Good luck to all tonight. Jpehl

Comment

Working...
                          X