Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FBPICKS WEEK 9 NFL /PLAYS/OPINIONS

Here are my week 9 NFL plays:

*5 - BEARS -14 Vs Dolphins - The BEARS have been un-stoppable at home!!! The Dolpins have been horrible awayn from home!!! Harrington has thrown 7 interceptions in just 3 games, that will increase today when the Bears stop the Dolphins running game and force Harrington into the air!!!
    *5 - RAMS -3 Vs Chiefs - RAMS are a much better team at home, the Chiefs are horrible away from home!!!
    *5 - FALCONS -6 @ Lions - The FALCONS and VICK will run and pass all over the struggling Lions!!! The FALCONS should be successful in forcing Kitna into making key T.O.'s, potential for blowout!!!
    *4 - BEARS -3 1st Quarter Vs Dolphins - I'm not a gadget play better, but this to me is a no brainer play!!!
    *4 - BEARS -4.5 2nd Quarter Vs Dolphins - "same as above"
    *4 - BEARS -3 3rd Quarter Vs Dolphins - "same as above"
    *4 - BEARS -3 4th Quarter Vs Dolphins - "same as above"
    *4 - PATRIOTS -3 Vs Colts - How can you possibly bet against Brady and the Pat's??? In my opinion, they will find a way to win!!! Watch them reverse last weeks game plan and rush the ball like crazy, keeping Manning on the sidelines and frustrated!!!
    *4 - CHARGERS -13.5 Vs Browns - This is a step up for the Browns, which they're not ready for!!! The Browns will have no success rushing, but LT and the CHARGERS will!!! If LT is successful, Rivers will exploit the defense!!! If LT has a strong game, this will be a blowout!!!

Good Luck All!!!

FBPICKS
    Out

Ouch!!! I don't think I've ever seen anyone get blanked on 9 picks.........I would imagine you're sitting on a bucket of ice somewhere, after taking it in the ass like the rest of us this weekend.

Hang in there "FB"........It's only one week, and we're into the second half of the season now where we can separate the CONtenders from the PREtenders.......Things can only get better......Good Luck to you.

P.S. I realize this is usally "Brink's" department (to evaluate your picks), but he must be on vacation or something so I just thought I'd chime in.
    ;)

Comment

Yeah, I was equally pathetic with my 1-6. Indianapolis saved me from the shutout. At least that was my contest pick

Comment

It was that kind of week Dragon, I didn't post any official picks since I was coming off a 2-3 record the week before, but on my parlay picks I went 3-3, and bailed out a little on last night's UNDER play............Will probably put something on tonight's UNDER, where it will be pouring rain, and a boring game no doubt........I'll probably be asleep by halftime...........Good Luck.
        ;)

Comment

You know guys if TC was still here we would have gone 6-0. He was going to lead us to the promise land.
          jpehl

Comment

No, he probably went 12-0, is sitting in the south of France somewhere sipping cognac like a French king, smokin' a huge stogie with four bitches on his lap, all this while trying to figure out how to get back onto this website.
            ;)

Comment

True

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X