X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gardner webb... Detroit

YTD: 2-1
    Gardner Webb +15

Coming right back with an anti homer play tonight. Taking a fat 15 points is just too irresistible against the Zips away from home.

Though meshing a lot of new talent together for the first time GW showed a bit of grit in their opening loss to Tex Tech last night. They did a nice job on the boards but were killed at the FT line 14 attempts to 41 for Tech. Akron does not have the type of team that draws a lot of fouls inside so don't look for Gardner Webb to be up against the type of home cooking that they faced last night.

Don't get me wrong I love the Zips and think that they will have a great year, I just don't think that they are at their top level yet.

Also playing:
    Detroit + 11

Marquette has looked like shit thus far, can't sugar coat it. They barely got by Hillsdale last week and last nights OT win was an embarrassment. If it don't get better in a hurry, Cotton and Covile will make them pay tonight.
    It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

I like the thought process about Akron.

I'm also leaning towards playing W Kentucky +8.5 vs. Georgia. Western Ky is a pretty good club and played Ga pretty tough the last 2 years. Too many points to pass up! Any thoughts?

Comment

WKU or nothing, looked at it for a long time.. maybe a small play, but I'll probably pass. I'm trying to stay disciplined this season.

Good luck
      It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

Comment

Working...
      X