• Show
Clear All

• NFL WEEK 11 JPEHL

Okay here goes nothing
    STL +7
    ATL +4 Biggest bet
    KC -9 1/2
    DALLAS +1 1/2
    Okay i dont have any write ups this week, but i can say that after having a few drinks tonight I finally came to the conclusion that I am going to just place a small wager on the boys this week. There will be much better games out there in the future and im not getting the price I expected on the ML. Good luck to everyone.
    jpehl

Im going to add to my position on the cowboy game right before kick off.
    jpehl

Comment

ouch

Comment

Congratulations Jpehl...........They did it !!!!!........This game had to be dedicated to you -- with all of the sweatin' and nerve wracking during the week......... I knew when that clown posted "Ouch" at halftime that he would curse the Colts.........can't ever say that a game is in the bag at the half..........Good for you for sticking to your guns, and heck, this game helped save MY bacon too......Congrats again and now it's time to celebrate !!!.......
        ;)

Comment

Yeah i posted some real losers this week. Damn that was a great game to be a cowboy fan. This game deffinately saved the day as I added a pretty big load before the game started. Damn Im happy.
          jpehl

Comment

Adding Den -3 to my week of losers
            jpehl

Comment

Was rooting for the Boys the whole game and I didn't have a dime on it. Didn't get a chance to check back and see if you played it but was hoping you did. Anyway, Congrats and glad they won. Manning is a great QB but he there is just something about him that bugs me-think its that he is just so damn smart!

Comment

Thanks Woodee, that was a damn good game for me. You know i have the same feelings about Manning. I dont know how to pin point it. Rough week but Im all smiles.
                jpehl

Comment

Congratulations! I don't know how they did it but they did it. Glad you didn't listen to my sorry ass I'm also glad I didn't bet the game.

Comment

I didn't see the game, but it sounds like it could have gone either way, but the home team got the breaks, which you usually, but not always can expect.

BW Key Releases said it best when looking at this game:

This is a 2* play. Our LOWEST rated play. If we got a public/oddsmaker overreaction to the Colts 9-0 mark on this game, this would have been a stronger play. Anything at Dallas +3 and up would have been at least a 3*. We make the Cowboys a 1 to 2 point fav here, so the line on this one is accurate.

So maybe we've learned that you need two things to make a game a strong play. You need a strong conviction that your team will win or at least cover convincingly and you need a overreaction or an overrated (or underrated) line. Then you can make it a stronger play.

You had the conviction that things would go Dallas' way but not in a big way, but didn't get the favorable line.

The two will come together at some other times.

Comment

Working...
                    X