FBPICKS - MNF GIANTS @ JAGUARS - OPINION/PICK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FBPICKS - MNF GIANTS @ JAGUARS - OPINION/PICK

FBPICKS – I’m back from a long business trip overseas and I’m ready to kick things off with a BIG “WIN” on MNF!!! .

Opinion/Analysis: JAGUARS Vs Giants

To say the Giants are a bit banged up is a HUGE understatement!!! They enter tonight's game down two additional key players, CB Sam Madison hamstring, and tackle Luke Petitgout broken leg. They also enter tonight’s game with concerns regarding their star running back Tiki Barber, who suffered a sprained thumb LW. Will Tiki’s thumb have an effect on his performance tonight? I believe it will!!! The Jaguars defense is one of the best in the league, and they play better at home under the spotlight!!! Expect them to test Tiki’s thumb and attempt to strip him of the ball!!! I also see the Giants having trouble-protecting Manning, as they are without left tackle Luke Petitgout. With that being said, I expect Manning to be under pressure most of the night, and for those who don’t follow Manning, he’s HORRIBLE under pressure!!!

The Giants would probably win if they had their starters in the game, but in their current state, it’s not going to happen!!! I expect the Jaguars to dominate!!!

Take the Jaguars –4 to win!!!

Score prediction:
    Giants 13
    Jaguars 27

Good Luck All

FBPICKS
    Out

WOW

Very nice prediction indeed.

Comment

Working...
    X