Parlay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parlay

Sorry its in soo late, but if anyone is on right now maybe you can capitalize. Chargers and Colts for a parlay will win.

Is this a money line parlay

Comment

I wish it was I wasn't expecting the chargers to play so crappy.

Comment

Yeah, the Chargers had a rare letdown considering they were playing the hated Raiders and were lucky as hell to win that game. I think they thought that they just had to show up. I guess after those last two games it was eminent, but better to happen now. They get Merriman and hopefully Castillo back now.

Comment

If i get my 50 posts before i'm in!

Comment

Yeah the Chargers had a "Martyball" flashback indeed......
            But if it weren't for that ridiculous call on that Jackson "phantom forward pass" bullshit (just when you thought you'd seen everything the NFL had to offer), the Chargers would have been embarrased on their own turf.

I remember the good old days when I was going to every Raider game played in San Diego when the Chargers fans would bow down to us, but then they started winning and they grew balls.........Now, there are fights everywhere from the beer lines to the stands and even in the bathrooms where the Raider fans would refuse to wait in line and instead would start pissing in the sinks.

Yeah, I guess I outgrew all of that madness, but I'm sure there were quite a few disturbances yesterday with the way the game went..........By the way, has anyone noticed that even though the Raiders suck this year, that they've covered the spread an awful lot?............Just thought I'd point out the siver lining.

My prediction is this (and I know I'm gonna hear it from you Dragon -- you're probably really breathing fire by now)...........The Chargers will revert back to playing "Martyball" sometime early on the playoffs, and David Rivers will be exposed for what he is......a rookie......I don't think these overrated characters will make it past the 2nd round, at best...........Take away La Danian Tomlinson (who sure seems to run out of bounds alot) and they're mediocre at best.

Good Luck all.
            ;)

Comment

Working...
            X