• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mon NCAA HOOPS

Nasty 1-2 yesterday
    31-21 YTD

Just one play for now

Arkansas State/ Bowling Green UNDER 136

This is my 3rd shot at a BG total this year and looking for my first trip to the winners circle. These teams met earlier this season in Ark with Ark St winning by 10, 64-54. Some interesting stats in that game as BG shot just 27% from the floor. Also of note was that Ark St got to the line 11 more times than the Falcons and crushed BG on the glass by 15 boards. Amazingly enough, Ark St was a winner despite commiting 29 turnovers to 13 for BG.

Obviously, I don't expect BG to hit 27% again, Nor, I do I expect the visitor to turn it over nearly 30 times, however I also don't expect the offensive output elevated by 18 points over the first outing unless Samarco goes nuts from behind the arc.

Other opinions for tonight but as of now not playing yet.
    Ark St +5
    Davidson -1
    Marshall +22
    Pepperdine +5
    It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

pointwise

pointwise has the game at 144 but hey, what do those jackasses know-the answer-not much more than we do- if any.

Comment

Originally posted by vegasbreaker
      pointwise has the game at 144 but hey, what do those jackasses know-the answer-not much more than we do- if any.
      Too bad I can't get a bet down there

Forgoing most of the opinions and am playing the following as well

Also playing

Davidson/ NC Green Under 148' (Double play)
      Appy St./ Citidel Under 134
      Marshall +22

Comment

Ridiculous run by the Herd in the last two minutes cut a 30 point lead to a 19 pt final. Nice to drive it the back door for a change!

now 3-0 on the double plays for a 4-1 day

YTD hikes to 35-22

Comment

Nice, job--I was on your one loser and didn;t see the others until too late. Nice Run and Marshall was a nice win for a change too.

Comment

Working...
          X