WEDNESDAY NBA "TEASER"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEDNESDAY NBA "TEASER"

Why settle for a 2-Team Parlay when you can have twice as much fun with a 4-Team Teaser?..........This is a 4-pointer which pays 3-1 at Bodog........

Example: Bet: $50
    Win: $150......And so on..........Duh.

ORLANDO MAGIC +6
    HOUSTON ROCKETS +5
    MILWAUKEE BUCKS -3 1/2
    DENVER NUGGETS -6

GOOD LUCK.
    THIS MAKES UP FOR LAST NIGHT.

BOONE.
    ;)

Wager Type: Teaser BK 4, 4.5, 6.5 Pt

Selection Selection Detail

1 NBA Basketball for Game
    Orlando Magic 6-December-2006 4:05 PM PST
    Spread +6.5 for Game

2 NBA Basketball for Game
    Houston Rockets 6-December-2006 5:05 PM PST
    Spread +5.5 for Game

3 NBA Basketball for Game
    Milwaukee Bucks 6-December-2006 5:05 PM PST
    Spread -3 for Game

4 NBA Basketball for Game
    Denver Nuggets 6-December-2006 6:05 PM PST
    Spread -6 for Game

I'll give it a shot....Good Luck!!!
    [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

I want follow tonight. You need to win.
      jpehl

Comment

Get ready for my "Hart Attack"-type tirade for the month......here it goes.

Did anybody see that circus troupe that the Orlando Magic had on the court for the second half of their ballgame tonight?.........I haven't seen a more horrific band of apes since the last time I watched the "Wizard Of Oz"...........How do these clowns even remotely resemble an NBA team?.......Even more incredible is how these goofs have a record over .500..............Who the have they been playing against, the Munchkins?............This pile called J.J.Reddick is about an inch too tall to qualify as an invisible midget, and it's unbelievable to me that he was at one time the "College Player of the Year".......he should have stayed in college !.............These goons looked like they were playing underwater...........Most of their shots in the 4th quarter were air balls, didn't even draw iron, barely hit the backboard, for crying out loud.......as a matter of fact, most of them turned out to be perfect passes to the Indiana team................The T.V. announcer said that they were playing their 6th and final game on a 6-game road trip, and I doubt they got any sleep during the trip............They looked like a herd of bumbling fools, but I must be a bigger one, since I bet on them..........I promise this won't happen again.

O.K., I got my money's frustration worth.........That being said, they'll probably go out and win their next game 130-85, or something like that.
        ;)

Comment

Did they lose?

Comment

I think you got the first smile out of me all night ......
            ;)

Comment

Sorry just had to take a cheap shot

Comment

Working...
              X