NHL games back to back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL games back to back

They are so difficult at times to pick and other times they are no brainers.
    Todays small lineup with only 3 games leaves very little to maneuvre especially when all 3 have back to back implications. Normally I would leave this (a 3 game schedule) but im on a slight streak so I'll donate!
    Detroit and Columbus played 2 nights ago with it being a big OVER, the over scares me on this one cause Columbus has never beaten Detoit in back to back games and they have a terrible record and JLA but you cant overlook what Hitchcock has done with this team in such a short time, im thinking puck line here (+1.5 -125), but Detroits last Home game with CBJ was a 4-1 win (Nov 4). Heres something else to think about with Cloumbus, in the last month, only 2 loses have been by more than 1 (both being Home games vs Nashville and Chi...where they have a combined record of 1-5 this year vs both of them). I think i'll stay away from this one

Nashville vs Chicago. back to back game for Nash. They have a home game the next day vs the scary Sabres who are on a 2 games skid and have never lost 3 straight this year. Sbres have 2 days off and prolly in Nashville now, resting up. I'll say this much, if Nash wins tonight i cant see them winning tomorrow. They've lost 3 straight to Chi and the Books have them as -120 FAVS (???) (now up to -125) in the first leg of a back to back road-home game. This team plays alot of over games at home (Nashville) but too unpredictable on road for the over under. But Chicagos hot though, esp at home. Gut tells me Nashville. (it helps that they've been playing well lately)

And lastly Dallas and Anaheim. Dallas has a back to back with Anaheim and SJ. Second time this year thts happened for the big D, how lucky (or unlucky is that) for them. They've beaten the Ducks in that one but it was a shootout win so it could have gone either way. That game though Anaheim gave up 3 straight goals in the second. That rarely happens with them and esp at home, cant see that happening twice. Besides Dallas hasnt had back to back road wins since they played the Kings and Anaheim ealy in October.
    Anaheim coming off a 4-1 road trip, looking to 2-0 with a win here tonight at home vs Dallas, then go on the road again for 4 more...hopefully this is where some losses will come!

I hate games involving back to back

watch me go 0-2 LOL
    Nashville and Anaheim to win
    i think Im going to change my mind and take nash and chi for the over(5.5 +110), 2 of the 3 they've played went over, i'll go with the trend.

Well since this is your first post why not wait a day.

Comment

welcome and thanks for posting your views, they are always welcome.

Good luck tonight on the ICE.
      good luck

Comment

First post but not my first action Dr Ray
        Besides when you're streaking, play at all cost, even if its a 3 game schedule!

Thanx garister. You might not say that ("your views are welcomed) when i have a losing record
        Luckily those Ducks saved an embaraasing 0-2 debut for me here!
        I should have been 2-0 and won my 6th straight parlay but what a pathetic change of gears at the last second.
        Before I continue, let me say this> Rule Number 101 Section (a) of the Sports Bettor Handbook, never..i repeat NEVER go against your gut feeling. I dont have statistics for this but I wouldnt be surprised that if all us SB's stayed with our gut, we'd be at a 80%+ winning ratio, but alot of us either (a)reverse our action at the last second...thus losing, or (b) cancel the play because of a counter-gut reaction, thus not winning...which is a lost in my mind as well! By failing to adhere to Rule 101 Section (a), you can cause serious damage to your left cerebal hemisphere due to the constant banging of your head against the bar wall for making a stupid last second decision. Lesson to be learned is never go against the GUT. It's a phenomenon that cant be explained. Just like Joey Harrington resurrecting Miami's season. They may be out of the Wild Card but he's given them respect now. I got 3 words for you Joey and Miami...Ruuuun Theeee Ballllll!!!!! Im getting off topic but, Miami should be running a minimum 30+ running plays. A guy whos dont sht all in detroit is now making Miami a decent team. Like I said a phenomenom that cant be explained.
        Well time to have a glass of red and start on the early lines for Thursdays Hockey lines. 10 games in all. Not too much Hockey talk here I see....oh well.

Comment

Your post cracked me up..keep em coming
          good luck

Comment

thats a step better than "your picks crack me up"
            Aaaaah, just trying to have some fun. You cant be all serious even though SB is a serious business. Have to keep a level head. I went thru the trenches, like many have Im sure....constantly watching and taking action on games, celebrating big wins, pissing off on big ones. Going thru the emotional roller coaster of SB. But you learn alot...more importantly, learn alot about yourself. What I learn? Aaaah, not even the shaolin monk knows of this. Nor the ArchBishop in the Holy Church. And probably not even Oprah ...and that is >>>>>>>>
            .to be continued in another thread!
            just kidiing. A sense of humor and keeping a level head plus playing in moderation will make you think clearer and better, thus making more precise decisions in SB and in life. The chRonIX has spoken. Now leave me my child as i have given you way too much information. And since no one reads my post *Woooowhooo*, I think my secret is safe

Comment

Working...
            X