Pats/Colts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pats/Colts

I'd be surprised if the Pats money doesn't come in on Sunday. From a statistical handicapping perspective, the Pats would figure to be the play and there are +3.5's out there. If you like the Pats, I wouldn't wait too long.

To those looking to play the Colts, the money line would be the way to go. I see no reason to expect anything but a game decided in the 4th quarter.

If you could write a script for this one, you'd have Adam Vinatieri kicking the winning field goal as time expires to send the Colts to the Super Bowl and send his former team packing........

Should be fun.

I played the Colts in the Playoffs against the Pats in 2004 and 2005, both losers.

I had a futures position on the Colts last year and just needed them to beat the Steelers straight up.......Bettis, the fumble, the shoestring tackle, the missed field goal by Vanderjack.........

Once again, I am on the Colts on Championship Sunday.......on the moneyline.

Will this be the year they payoff????

I think colts cover the spread which is -3.5 here in vegas right now.I think you are right that the late money will be on n.e. so I too am waiting till late to put my dough on the colts. They are a much different team in the rca dome so I think this is the year for them.

Comment

Working...
    X