College Hoops Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hoops Wednesday

Northwestern +5 vs. Illinois--Already started...Not looking good early.

Alabama -4 Vs. Miss State...Think this is a blow-out

Colorado State +3.5 at Utah...Wanted to buy it to 4 but switched book to BoDog and they don;t allow point buying. Going to go back to the Greek as soon as I find out how to deposit funds there.

Iowa -2.5 at Minny...Think it a good time to jump on the Hawks bus and ride them while they are hot. Seem to be coming together and as much as I hate them and Alford I'll take the cash.

1-3 Wednesday....seemed like a good card.

Thursday:

Hofstra -1.5 vs. Drexel

VCU -1.5/UNI -2.5 (5-point tease)

Ark-LR -1 at Denver...following Boone.

Comment

Game: Fairfield at Marist (7:30 PM Eastern)
      Pick: Fairfield +9

Here we get a team that has won seven in a row getting a bushel of points. They lost just one of those ATS. On top of that, their opponent has lost six straight games ATS! Against common opponents, Fairfield is 7-6 ATS while Marist is just 5-7. Fairfield, again a big dog, has the better defense! We'll take the team that is playing much much better getting 9 points.

WD

Comment

Like that Fairfield play and juts may put some cash on it too.

Adding:

Long Beach State +1 at Cal-Poly Slo...Kinda a WTF line. Cal Poly at home but LBST still the better team and on top of the confernece looking for tourney consieration.

Comment

I like the long beach play too woodee. I took +2 earlier today. Looks like the line has moved all the way to long beach -1.5 now. I thought they should have been favored to begin with. But you're right. I hate to use the word trap, because I really don't believe in the trap theory, but it's one of those lines that makes you scratch your head.

Comment

Oh yeah, I'm playing Indiana State +11.5 and also laying the number with Memphis -9.

Comment

Working...
            X