Sunday Stuff...Hoops and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Stuff...Hoops and NASCAR

NC State +5.5 over V Tech...Let down spot for V Tech on the road.

Illinois -8/Maryland +9.5 (5 point tease)

Daytona--New race fan but have been learning a lot about the sport lately. Think my inexperience and not knowing 'too much' helps in capping b/c I juts don;t know any better and can't bet with my heart at all.

We'll see.

Kenseth -150 Over Casey Mears

Kurt Busch -165 over Denny Hamlin

To win:

Ryan Newman 30 to 1

Recap:

Finally hit a couple hoops plays. Couple major let-down games yesterday as NC State and Arizona State both won SU. USC knocked off Arizona earlier that week and VT knocked off UNC. And then both lost SU on Sunday. Just interesting to note and info to use in the future.

Nascar:

I am now a fan. People make fun of Nascar but its actually pretty cool. And Like I aid, I have no bias to any driver or car compnay so I think it makes it easier to cap, with no pre-conceived notions. I should have hit both of my match-ups but lost both. Busch could have won the thing if he didn;t get tangled up with Stewart and Kenseth/Mears got tnagled up at the end and Mears slid farther so that one went down.

I am going to keep capping it b/c I think there is money to be made. I don;t bet a ton by any means but a few bucks can win you some good cash if you pick a good winner.

Hopefully we can get a good hoops discussion started from here on out. Would love to get the vets back in, Natty, Spang, Rick, Carpet, etc. and get some good picks out there. So if you guys are lurking, please stop back...I repect and love your insight. I am layed up with an achillies tear so I have some extra time and will be around quite a bit this week.

Comment

Working...
    X