Big Wednesday HOOPS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Wednesday HOOPS!!

Iowa -1.5 vs. Purdue...Gotta go with the Hawks here at home. Iowa is 7-6 in the Big 10 and Purdue is 6-6. Both are out of the race for the title but are jockying for postion in the Big 10 Tourney with Michigan, Michigan State, illinois, and Indiana. for the 3 seed. As seen tonight, the road in the Big 10 is tough. Iowa is off a huge loss at MSU on Staurday where they were embarrassed and still have an outside shot at the Big Dance with a strong finish where they need to win out and go deep into the Big 10 tourney to get close to that 20 win mark. Home wins cannot get away and feel that piece of Shit Alford will have them up and ready for a solid game on Wednesday. I am laying the short number with Iowa.

Woodee and friends, I'm not posting a new thread today because I have no official picks that stand out...........But I'm looking for opinions/insight on these two that I might indulge on........I'm looking to lay the points on Iowa State vs. Colorado..........And I'm thinking of grabbing the 4.5 on Oklahoma State at home vs. Texas A&M...............Any thoughts from my midwestern comrades?..........Good Luck.
    ;)

Comment

OK Guys, lets hear it today.

Iowa moved to -2.5 at my book.

heres what I have for today. Lots of lines that jumped out and deicided to play them all since I am on a bit of a hot streak.

Iowa -2.5 over Purdue...See above.

Michigan +8 vs. Illinois...Tailing Carpet on this one, think line is inflated due to the Indian thing (sorry, native american).

Duquense +1.5 vs. NC-Charlotte...Dukes have turned it up and have been a personal fav of mine to bet and win with. Think Charlotte is getting more repsect due to their name not talent. Gladly take the points with the home team.

Baylor -2 vs. Nebraska...Huskers are way up and down as is Baylor. Baylor has improved and should win easily at home.

Akron -2 at Miami-OH...Tailing a good capper who know the MAC. Akron is good and should win even on the road.

Colorado State +11.5 at BYU...Over-Hyped BYU team now in top 25. Huge home winning streak and all but think CSU can go in and beat them. Line inflated a few points too high.

St.Johns +12.5 at Looeyville, LuVall or however you like to say it...Just watched 'Elizabethtown' and saw a bar in the movie that had all the different ways to say it. Good movie, Very underrated! I smell an upset here! Just a hunch.

Boston College +10/Okie State +9.5 (5-point tease)....Two dogs who can win outright and taking the added insurance of a teaser.

----

Boone,

I may jump on Iowa State too. I watched the whole ISU/Colorado game played in Boulder last month. ISU forgot to show up and got killed. I think this line would be about 16 if they put forth a better showing on the road in Boulder. After watching that game, I said I was going to jump all over ISU when the Buffs come to town. ISU has the better talen and should roll if they are focused. ISU is a long-shot for the NIT but it is still in reach with a good finish. OK, I talked myslef into it and going to play ISU but will watch if the line gets down to -10 or so.

Comment

OK Guys I will share my thoughts on a couple
        games posted here

Texas AM -4.5 vs OK State, My numbers
        show Texas AM by 14
        Texas AM is 7-1 ATS last 8 road games
        Strong Defensive club

Iowa State -10.5 vs Colorado my
        numbers show Iowa St by 6.0
        It seems these two teams always play each
        other pretty tough...

Good Luck all

Carpet

Comment

Played another 5-point tease:

Iowa State -5.5/Drake pk

Thanks for your thought Carpet!

Comment

One more. Please note I knocked down my units b/c I have more plays tonight. It could mean a really good night or really bad, we'll see.

As you can see, college hoops is my fav to cap!!

Miami-FL +3.5 vs. Virginia...one of those go against the public plays!!

Comment

Like that Miami play, also Like Florida St. +9
              good luck

Comment

LETS NAIL THE BASTARDS TONITE WOODIE

GL MY FRIEND

CARPET

Comment

Iowa State and Colorado come out and play
                  each other tough as predicted with Iowa State
                  winning by 2 failing to cover 10.5 but winning and
                  there is hope for the NIT........

Good Luck to all Carpet

Carpet

Semper Fi

Comment

Texas AM lays the wood on the road covering
                    by 16 or better...............

This is a Good Team, take notice all ranked
                    # 8 and rolls thru the rockies like FLAT lands.............

Carpet

Comment

Not a good night....Too many plays and not the right ones. Went 4-1 on some of the games I decided to lay off. Need to start going with my 1st instinct and not diggint too deep.

Cyclones started soooooo slow and were lcuky to win that one. If they didn't get down 20-9 in the 1st half, It would have been a blow-out.

Comment

I feel the same way............Didn't want to play too many games, and would have gone 4-0 in the NBA if I had gone that route...........Oh well, tomorrow's another day..............No biggie.
                        ;)

Comment

4-6 on the day. Did hit my top play with Iowa but the others kinda sucked.

See Oregon -2 vs. Wazzu as a possible play on Thursday.

Comment

Working...
                          X