Crush-8 1/2

NHL
    Pitt/OTT o 6 1/2-140
    LA/ANA O 5 1/2-135

NBA
    Orl/MIami O 185(b+1/2)
    Hou/Phi O185(b +1/2)

small parlay(+200)
    Both Overs in NHL and Miami Over in NBA, I'd parlay the crush with it too, but my book won't let me parlay Arena ball.

Good Luck today to everyone, may it be a profitable one.

Please let the posting jinx stop today.
    good luck

I hear what you're saying Garister..........For some wierd reason, I always seem to do better when I don't post.........It's probably some kind of psychological mental block...........Perhaps trying to overpick or over handicap...........Good Luck on your plays today - and good to have you back.
    ;)

Comment

Finnally a winning day after posting! 4-1, minus the small parlay too.

AFL game should have read Chicago Rush, but the Crush didn't play today anyway. The Rush won and covered 61-40.

The only loss was the Over with Miami Heat, They cooled today and didn't score many.
      good luck

Comment

Hey G-Man, 4-1 is certainly nothing to scoff at...........Nice covers on the NHL totals............ tell me something...........How in the hell do you handicap arena football?.......Whatever you're doing, make sure to keep it up !!...Good Luck.
        ;)

Comment

That arena game was ez, New York only scored 7 points in their only game this season. I have NEVER seen a team score only 7 points in the AFL in the last 5 years that I have followed. NY was on the road again this week.

Chicago lost their home opener so there were alraeady pissed off and they are usually a good team and here comes lowly NY dragons with on 7 points for total Offense.
          good luck

Comment

Working...
          X