SATURDAY SPECIAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SATURDAY SPECIAL

WHO LET THE "DOGS" OUT ?..............A RARE FOUR-PACKER FOR SATURDAY.

NCAAB:

MEMPHIS TIGERS +2 VS. OHIO STATE BUCKEYES 4:40PM EASTERN

UCLA BRUINS +2 VS. KANSAS JAYHAWKS 7:05PM EASTERN

NBA:

MIAMI HEAT -8.5 VS. PHILADELPHIA 76ER'S 7:30PM EASTERN

UTAH JAZZ -11.5 VS. MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES 9:05PM EASTERN

LEANING TOWARDS THE OVER 129.5 ON THE UCLA/KANSAS AFFAIR -- HEAVY EMPHASIS ON THE BRUINS AND THE JAZZ TONIGHT.

GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY THE DAY.............COMPLIMENTS OF THE BOONE MOONE FAN CLUB AND RADIO NETWORK.

;)

Good Luck with them Hoops, I like that Over in Ucla/Kansas game , but i SUCK
    in college hoops. so what do I know?
    good luck

Comment

Don't sell yourself short G-Man.........Hoops aren't really my cup of tea either, but when there ain't nothin' else goin' on -- you've gotta make do with what you've got.........Besides, your record over the last few days speaks for itself.............You know, that's one thing I've never really posted............I mean, I can look in my wallet and tell if I'm winning or losing............but for the record and for those that wish to keep track, I'm 9 Wins and 6 Losses going back to last Sunday's posts.............That's about my average on just about any sport ............I'm gonna start keeping monthly records, and start off the 1st of every month at 0-0.............Just don't want the IRS barking up my tree !!
      ;)

Comment

The record goes to 10-9 after goofing with a fixed game involving the Utah Jazz.........1-3 on the night goes to prove to me not to fuck with the public line movement on a Saturday night when every lame-fuck in the world is bouncing the spread all over town with Jr's college fund money..............Small time players affecting the odds for the real people like me and you...........Start noticing how good we are during the week (both game players and horse bettors on the E-Mail list) as compared to the weekend when all the "snails" show up..........Not to worry.........We just gotta be more disciplined on the line reads..............Stay tuned.
        ;)

Comment

Excellent UCLA call Boone, you must of saw what
          I saw DEFENSE from UCLA and pure athletes..

Carpet

Comment

Working...
          X