Arena football week 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena football week 6

Week 5 was a horrible start, going 1-5 on the plays posted. the numbers need to firm up quickly.

WEEK 6 ---------- MY MY
    HOME TEAM ------ LINE TOTAL

DALLAS DESPERADOS -13.2 108.2
    AUSTIN WRANGLERS 6.4 116.7
    LOS ANGELES AVENGERS 0.2 110.5
    SAN JOSE SABERCATS -3.3 107.7
    GRAND RAPIDS RAMPAGE -0.1 109.0
    TAMPA BAY STORM 8.2 100.3
    NASHVILLE KATS 4.0 105.5
    LAS VEGAS GLADIATORS 4.4 107.2
    PHILADELPHIA SOUL -7.0 115.8

Plays in order:

Utah +1.5
    New Orleans -3
    Grand Rapids +3.5
    Colorado +7.5

Comment

2-2 with the numbers posted here, bringing the season total to a dismal 3-7. It looks like on towards next week for me.

Comment

J, you're not the only one struggling in arena so far this season. this league used to be a cash cow for me the last two seasons (especially'05), but for whatever reason i cant pick my nose so far. i am 1-6 and feel totally lost about which teams can do what. used to be simple but something is different for sure. i am suspending my plays for a couple of weeks and see if i can get this mess turned around. seems if you crush one thing, you cant hit dikk in the next. i should have known not to play anything for a while after the NCAAs

Comment

You guys will turn it around, just play small or nothing while watching and you'll get your groove back.
          good luck

Comment

Going to add for tonight:

Philly Soul -2

Not sure if I understand the line movement in this game, but it made my numbers say it is worth a play.

Comment

I guess I see the line movement now. Georgia was the better team all game and held on by a td. Makes it a losing week and 3-8 on the year.

Comment

Working...
              X