Monday bases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday bases

Split out on Sunday but didn;t post. 4-0 on Saturday with a couple nice dog winners.

Monday:

San Fran -110 over Philly...Zito must go....Basically a pitching play--Zito over Lieber in a low scoring affair. Like the under 9.5 too but going to just go with SF.

KC +145 over TB....No brainer here with good value on Meche over the DRays. KC shouldn't be this big of doggy against average TB team.

May be more later

Adding:

Cubs +125 over Milwaukee...Marquis must go. I hate the cubs!

Ottawa/anahiem UNDER 5 (+110)...contrarian play here after big over last game and defensiveman out.

Marlins +1.5/Oakland A's -150....Parlay

Comment

3-1-1 on the day with a close onre on the hockey game and lucky to get a push.

Cubs rallied for once and Soriano pulled his head out of his pooper. I said I hate the cubs but always a fan of who I have money on!

Comment

Short on time todya but heres my tuesday card.

Brewers -105 over Cubs

Jays -1.5 over TBay

Twins +180 over LAA....kind of a juicy dog in my opinion. Escobar is not that good!

Cards -104 over Cinnci

Dodgers +1.5/Red Sox -160...Parlay

Comment

I hope you are wrong on the Dodgers. I see the Padres winning by 3+ points.

Angels are going to destroy the Twins tonight also.

I put 1 unit each on your other picks. One of us will make money!

Good luck and enjoy the games! BTW- Do any of you have time to watch these games on MLB.com? I watch most of the games I wager on and really enjoy what I get for 20 bucks a month with mlb.com. The quality is decent..

Prediction= Padres 7 Dodgers 2. I am betting on the over

6/05/07 265 Dodgers(LA)
          Schmidt +138 +1.5 (-170) Over 7 (-120)
          22:05 ET 266 Padres(SanDiego)
          Young -148 -1.5 (+150) Under 7 (Even)

Jeff

Comment

Working...
          X