Bases--Week of July 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bases--Week of July 30

Please join me in posting your top 2-3 plays of the day.

I am grinding out a bit of profit over the past few weeks. Nothing crazy bu on the winning side of things.

Monday:

Minny -133 over KC...Baker vs. Meche...Nice price on home team here vs. Royals. Top play of the day.

Short crad today--May add 1 more later. Looking at the Phills and Hamels vs. Cubs right now.

Adding:

Philly +104 over Cubs...Think the combo of Cole Hamels and Philly bats will spell a win for the phillies tonight. Lilly has been over achiveing in my opinion and may melt down tonight.

Comment

My POD of the day isn't much, but here it is:

KC @ Minny Under 9

Meche/Baker must go

Don;t ever do this:
      Everybody was pounding the tigers yesterday on my book. they went from +109 to a -143 and like an idiot I played them too because I figured they must know something about the angels. even though I didn;t like Bonderman I still played them.
      good luck

Comment

Yeah, I was on them too. Noticed the line movement. Its hard to know where the smart money is going and it wasn;t on the tigers.

Comment

2-0 to start the week! to me! Looking at plays right now and will be back later.

Please jump in and add to the thread, baseball guys! lets make some cash for football!

Comment

Tuesday Plays:

2-0 for the week.

STL/PITT UNDER 8.5 (-115)...Maholm-Wainwright. Wainwright been pitching well and Cards are not so good vs. leftys.

Blue Jays -120 over Tampa Bay...Rays won in extras last night. Decent line value here going against Jackson for the Rays.

DBacks -112 over Padres...Webb and a good price. Have to take it.

Astros +152 over Bravos...Dog play of the day. Think the price is higher on Braves due to the media attention to getting Texiera from Rangers. Going to take a shot here.

May be one more later. Like the Marlins with Rick J too but haven;t pulled the trigger yet.

Comment

2-2 last night--

4-2 for the week.

Wednesday:

Pirates +107 over Cards...Going against Looper here.

Tigers -120 over A's...Not a huge Robertson fan but think Tigers win tonight against Braden.

Back later--possibly more.

Comment

Adding:

Dodgers -110 over Giants

Reds -124 over Washington

No real reason why. But think they are both strong plays.

Come on Tigers! down 2-3 right now.

Comment

MLB
                  August 2

Cards-111 2 units
                  after getting smacked around yesterday, they should respond, they are 10-1 when held to 2 runs or less previous game.

small plays
                  Cards over 9
                  Cubs -136

I know this thread is for bases, but
                  MLS
                  KC @ NE over 2.5
                  these teams scored 7 goals last matchup and other reasons too
                  good luck

Comment

2-2 again yesterday. Wow, the Cards got spnaked.

Thursday:

Reds +114 over Washinton--Top Play. No real reason. Just like it.

Philly +130 over Cubbies

Astros +140 over Atlanta

Comment

I hate Soccer but love money so I am riding your OVER 2.5 on the MLS game. Had to lay -150 on it so hopefully you are right!

Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
                      X