Friday Bases-Foots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Bases-Foots

Came in to post a shit-ton of losers the othe day. A bit cold after having a 4 straight winning days.

Friday:

Minny -135 over Texas---Texas still played last night against KC and had to hit the road. Silva been good last 3-4 starts and Gabbard hasn't. Twins at .500 and still in the race if they string a few together.

Philly -135 over Carolina (1st Half)--Favorite play I've seen so far. Like Eagles for game too but going to stick with first half here.

for got:

Cleveland -130 over TBay...Edwin Jackson had an out of body experience throwing a shut-out last time out. Paul Byrd allowed 7 last time out. I think both return to their 'normal' way of life tonight with Byrd being the better pitcher and Jackson blowing up. Think this line is just right and has great value b/c of the last putings of these guys.

Probably like these 3 plays more than I've liked in a long time so beware!! Not going crazy but puting an extra unit on all 3.

Other 1 unit play:

Oakland -115 over KC--A's hitting their usual winning streak this time of year. KC on road trip and played at texas last night. Maybe some jet-lag.

Comment

following all of your plays today.

ty

Jeff

Comment

Working...
      X