Stretch Run Bases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretch Run Bases

Haven't made much cash lately on the bases but haven't lost any either. Hope to end the season on tear limiting my plays to only the very best.

Stretch Run Record, 0-0. Going to keep track of my record from here on out since I am basically even over the past month.

Brewers -150 over Houston...Like them to bounce back here and Backe is juts the guy to do it against, A play against Backe.

Pitts/STL UNDER 9.5...Cards pitchers were torched yetserday, namely that fuck-stick Kip Wells who has 16 losses now. Morris back in STL against a resurgent Pinero. See a 4-2 game here.

LAA/Oak UNDER 9...See a gem by Weaver here.

good luck tonight man.

Comment

Nice job Woodee.
      Looks like you had the nice bounceback as well.

Comment

3-0. Didn;t play out exactly how I thought but all winners.

Wednesday Plays:

Atlanta -150 over Philly...Play on Hudson over Kendrick. Braves falling fast and need a mini run to stay in it. At home with Hudson--looks good to me.

KC +132 over Texas...KC is used to playing these dog-day games and will take any win they can. Davies has been hot and cold. Two pitchers with ERAs over 6 looks to be an OVER play too. Staying off of it for now and just going with KC.

Detroit -1.5 (-105) over White Sox...Rodgers must go. Sox have tigers number but see them scoring a bunch today and rodgers holding the sox in check.

Comment

Working...
        X