Dragon1952 - NFL Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon1952 - NFL Week 1

Not much to really say yet so will keep it short.

Denver -3 @ Buffalo - With Plummer gone I think there should be more consistency and harmony in Denver. Even with him they won 9 games. This team has got to be further ahead of Buffalo at this point as the Bills are more into a rebuilding process it seems whereas Denver has just retooled a bit.
    Kansas City +3 @ Houston - Houston is going with Matt Schaub at QB who will be making his debut as a starting QB. While he may come along nicely as the season progresses I think it's a bit early to be 3 pt favorites over a team that made the playoffs last year.
    St Louis -1 vs Carolina - Small line for the Rams at home. Both teams went 8-8 last year. St Louis ought to have a potent offense but we'll have to see what happens this year on defense. Carolina will have to prove themselves a bit more on offense after last year. Carolina only scored more than 21 pts 3 times last year and only averaged 16.3 pts per game for the year. Carolina did win the matchup last year at home 15-0. Should be a little revenge factor and Carolina will have to score more than 21 to win this time probably.
    Philadelphia -3 @ Green Bay - The Eagles beat Green Bay 31-9 last year and racked up almost 300 yds passing and 130 yds rushing. I can't see that much has changed since then except this one's in Green Bay and Favre is a year older.

Be careful with Denver, they've dropped there last three road openers!
    jpehl

Comment

Yeah...kinda risky for sure. Here's some other scary tidbits.
      * DEN is 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games overall.
      * BUF is 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games overall.
      * BUF is 6-2 ATS in their last 8 vs. AFC.

The last game of the regular season last year Denver loses at home, to S.F. for cryin' out loud, in a game that would have put them in the playoffs.

Denver has won 5 out of the last 6 matchups though, for whatever that's worth.

Comment

Man, there seems to be everyone on Buffalo today. I'm starting to feel pretty good about Denver

Comment

good luck today im going for broke
          jpehl

Comment

Don't quit your day job

Comment

Dinger,
              Where are your plays? .............. STFU
              The fact that someone put there plays out there doesn't give you the right to criticize.. Post some plays then talk .....
              jpehl

Comment

Just ignor the putz. Every year this happens. Some wet behind the ears asshole finds his way to the forums. More than likely a high school kid......

Comment

Well that's actually pretty mild considering what I was expecting Thank goodness I only made 4 picks
                  But I sincerely do appreciate the support from my buds....thanks!

Oh, and BTW....I don't have a day job......I'm retired you sorryass working slob

Comment

What sucks the most is losing the contest pick on Philly. Geez what a way to lose. GB 'D' played nearly as well, but Philly 'D' basically held GB to 6 pts and only 215 total yds of offense. You can't just give the opponent 10 free pts and expect to win in the NFL.

Comment

Lighten-up Francis...tough start.

Comment

Yeah, my ass is a little sore today for sure

Comment

Working...
                        X