• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overall 9-2 last week in college football...PICKS OF THE WEEK

PICKS OF THE WEEK:

BOISE ST -3
    BOSTON COLLEGE -14

This is the only time I will be posting this big and easy of a pick. I had three top picks last week: LSU -18, OREGON -16, & MISSOURI -6.5 (3-0). I have done all of the research for every game and have 8 other picks this week, but these are the biggest ones of the week. If you wanted to bet one game this week, bet BOISE.

Keep track of my name on the forum, i will be giving feedback on most picks with the research i have done but I also have many people I talk to, to get deeper info.

If you would like to communicate further on the rest of the picks for this week, I would prefer to do it privately over e-mail to give a full review and reasoning for the picks that I give.

I don't mean to diss you man...we all like to see opinions on here and we welcome your picks but you've got no winners so far on here let alone 9-2. The only picks I've seen you make on here so far are for this coming week. Anybody can come on here after the fact and say they've got a great record but it's pretty meaningless, if you know what I mean. Your very first post on this forum was "Week 1 went 4-1, Now Week 2". You didn't post any of those 4-1 picks on here and now all of a sudden you are 9-2 and none of those have been posted here. That is not the way it works I'm afraid.

Comment

If I missed something I sincerely apologize.

Comment

So i went 12-1............................

Comment

Well, you guys don't need to believe it, but I just came to this forum in the last week from the 2+2 forums. You can follow it and see after the games then. You guys seem like you follow sports better and have better facts. You will see throughout the season that I am for real.

Comment

So far I'm 152-3...............What a great start !
            ;)

Comment

Working...
            X