Clear All

• WHEN DO THEY PUT THE LINES UP

FOR NCAA FOOTBALL

today

Comment

what site puts them up first

what do you think about Alabama this week

Comment

I find it better to wait until later in the week say late Thursday or Friday to make my final selections. You can see the line movement and which way the public is going. The Public high percentage of being on the wrong side. So with this in mind and other imput you can make an intellegent decision rather then an emotional one.

Comment

But if youy find a sharp play and dont bet it right away the wise guys and syndicates will be all over and take away your line value.

Comment

Originally posted by rammerjammer
            what do you think about Alabama this week
            I havent looked at that game yet bro.

Comment

Playing early is a game within itself. There are lots of shenanigans that go on with early numbers.

False line movements for example.....it's not uncommon for large groups or large individual bettors to purposely move the number with "fake bets" early on.

They do this because they can't get enough down with the low limits on the openers and it's relatively easy to manipulate the market early on.

This happens daily in college hoops but also happens with football....actually happens all week with football.

Comment

Working...
              X