Miami 2-nite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami 2-nite

I told myself I was not gonna touch this game, but slow day at work allowed me to cap some more and being the degenerate that I am I will make a small play on the canes. I believe Shannon will have the boys ready for this one. Pourous a&m d could be the confidence boost that wright needs to complete some passes. I feel Miami run D can slow down a&m's running game. Miami could have been looking ahead to this game last week vs FIU. I still feel value here b/c of the oklahoma game. They ran into a buzzsaw that day. A&m is not OU and Miami should be able to pull out a W here with the game being a little more high scoring than people think..........

goodluck
    jpehl

Comment

didnt trust the canes but have a very small play on the under. 45 1/2 looked too high. so far so good

Comment

nothing like getting ass-raped as time expires. wonder what it is like to be lucky at anything. what's worse than properly handicapping a game and still getting butt-phukked

Comment

Now you know how I felt after that Wash/Ohio St game.....14 pts in the last minute. Somebody actually took the over and pulled it out of their ass. I never pull one out of my ass. And I know why too....there's no room up there because of all the gas. I think it's the beer.

Comment

Keep the faith Dragon............despite all the gas, once in awhile........... shit happens.
            ;)

Comment

Now THAT was funny.
              Nice going Boone, way to keep it in perspective.

Comment

I for once was on the side of luck last night as I had the over. I played it at 46 yesterday morning and saw it drop all day and then grabbed it again at 44. I figured I was screwed as I left Wild Wings where I was watching it, got home as the hail mary happened and about pooped myself. Only had a 1/2 unit on it but there were a lot of 'Under" players on it, thats for sure.

Haven't had one of those good thing s happen in a long time. But it evens out in the long run, and I think actually bad luck wins out 90% of the time in sports betting.

Good luck to all this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Boone Moone
                  Keep the faith Dragon............despite all the gas, once in awhile........... shit happens.
                  Thanks dude....I feel better now

Comment

Working...
                  X