• NFL Week 5 - Other Picks

WASHINGTON -3.5
    Miami +5.5
    PITTSBURGH -6.0
    NEW YORK -3.0
    Tampa Bay +9.5
    Cleveland +16.5

Enjoy your Sunday!

I can't wait to see the result of the Cleveland game. I didn't play it because I didn't feel confident on either side to cover.... 16 points is a lot.. but it's NE ya know?

Comment

Originally posted by Sovrano
      I can't wait to see the result of the Cleveland game. I didn't play it because I didn't feel confident on either side to cover.... 16 points is a lot.. but it's NE ya know?
      With the Cowboys coming up next week, Romeo C coming back to New England for the first time as a head coach and, following the Pat's healthy win margin vs the Bengals on Monday night, I was very close today to pulling the trigger on Cleveland +16.5 ... as my selection for the GOTW Contest! It came down to either Cle or GB, as the 2 best plays I saw on the board this week.

If Stallworth doesn't go today for NE it should allow the Browns to double Moss; and, with the Pat's starting C out, expect the Cle D to put some mild middle pressure on Brady, with some confusion resulting in their offensive line calls.

If the Browns can keep it close into the 4th Q (e.g. within 2 TD's), I'd expect NE to focus on its running game, behind Sammy Morris, to pull out a closer-than-expected victory.

Comment

Browns are getting trashed today.... Khan I got caught in the same thought
        jpehl

Comment

Originally posted by jpehl
          Browns are getting trashed today.... Khan I got caught in the same thought
          jpehl
          Right now, my scoreboard says NE 20, Cle 10, into the 4th Q ... the exact scenario I described before. Will be interesting to see what the last 15:00 holds for the Browns.

Comment

With 9:40 left to play, NE goes up by 17 pts, 27-10.

Comment

I played the half....

Comment

5:56 left ... NE 27 ... Cle 17

Comment

NE is driving deep into Cleveland territory, 2:00 left.

2nd & 9, in the Red Zone.

Either a FG or a TD will decide the outcome ...

Comment

3rd and goal from the 5 yd line with 1:43 to go ... and Cle is out of TO's.

Comment

They want score out of respect

Comment

4th and goal from the 4 yd line, :57 left ... and ... Brady throws an incompletion in the end zone.

Comment

Wow ... Winslow catches a 15 yd pass, fumbles, and has the ball returned for a TD with :42 left.

The play is now being reviewed ...

Comment

The ruling on the field stands ... NE 34, Cle 17 ... :42 remaining

Comment

:24 left, Cle with the ball ... at the NE 23 yd, no TO's left

Comment

Working...
                              X