HELP ME OUT!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP ME OUT!!!

SOUTH FLORIDA OR RUTGERS I GOT (SOUTH FLORIDA OVER RUTGERS +3-1/2)

AND

UTAH OVER TCU-3-1/2 WHAT YALL THINK!!!!

My book has S. Florida -2 and TCU -3.5. I kinda like both favorites. Rutgers 4 wins are against weak competition and they lost to the only 2 half-way decent teams they've faced, one as a big favorite. They don't seem to be the same team as last year but I'm sure they'll be fired up for this one. I don't see S. Florida winning by a bunch but a FG is certainly reasonable. I don't think I'd lay more than 3.
    Utah has had a couple real stinkers on the road and TCU plays best at home. Plus they've got a little payback in mind for extra motivation as Utah was one of their 2 losses last year. I think they can win by 7 or more.

Comment

Thanks Dragon.............I was ready to jump in on both Rutgers and Utah tonight...............I think I'll leave them alone for now and stick to baseball where I've quietly been ripping them a new ass..................Good Luck on your picks.
      ;)

Comment

Jesus...I just gave my humble opinion. You gonna listen to me over a 300,000* pick from drew gorden consulting!!! You paid for that pick and now you're going to listen to something offered for free by some dumbass you don't even know!!!

BTW, who the hell is Drew Gorden

Comment

Everyone seems to be on Utah tonite.....woodfish, Drew Gordon, Winning Points, Pointwise, Goldsheet. Utah has won 3 games in a row and has already beat 'powerhouses' Louisville and UCLA. TCU barely squeaked by 'doormat' Stanford'. It just makes you wonder why the line is still TCU -3.5. I guess everyone is waiting until just before game time to slip their bets in.

Comment

South Forida

I like the Bulls tonite. If S. florida can handle W. Virginia's rushing attack then they can handle Rutgers and Ray Rice. I also like the first half under as I think S. Florida will be mindful that turnovers on the road will kill you and will be conservative early and pull away in the 2nd half.
            Good luck!

Comment

Working...
            X