High VALUE with NFL GOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High VALUE with NFL GOW

Maybe alot of you are doing what I have been doing and I plan on doing for the rest of the season.
    Now that we have a few weeks results under our belt I have started to total up the number of times "The Top Selectors" (here in the NFL GOW contest) pick each team. This has got to be done about 12:30PM on Sunday as most posters will have made their selection by then. I waited till 12:50 this week for the late posters. There was only one and it did not make a difference.

I used the cappers that had 4 or more winners up to last week (week 6). There was 2 with 5 and 14 with 4 winners picked.

Teams picked were:
    CIN 3 W -------(by the hook for me)
    KC 2 W ------(I did not have much confidence here)
    DET 2 W ----(I liked Det as did WP's)
    PITT 2 L ----(dissapponted here - but always tuff to cover in Den)
    ATL 1 W
    ARZ 1 W
    NYG 1 W
    SF 1 L
    TB 1 L
    SEA 1 W

I used the pics that were selected 2 or more times and was very happy with that.. (Up 5 units)

Even if you just used a bet unit per pic you would have been up 8 units - NYG and SF 1 pic each would cancel each other out and DET - TB would have been a 1 unit bet on Det W - for a +8 result.

This tells me that these guys are pretty good.

This week there are 2 selectors with 6 wins (congrats to them) 10 selectors with 5 wins each. You could even use the cappers that have picked 4 wins so far.

I my ownself only have 4 wins but there is a reason for that --- I did not come aboard this forum until after 3 weeks were gone - So I am un- un with a very fortunate win by the hook last week.

You guys keep picking at this rate and we will be cashing in for many many weeks.

Nice Job. I tried to do this a while back but got too busy and couldn't keep up. If you are tracking this, can you post what the plays are for the week?

Think we have some sharp guys in here and that is what a forum like this is for!

Comment

Thats what this site is all about taking money from the books!!
      There are alot of very good handicappers here hope you keep winning
      Late

Comment

If you are tracking this, can you post what the plays are for the week?

---------------------------------------------------------------

I am tracking the plays - but - the final plays are not determined until about 12:30 on Sunday afternoon.
        There will be 12 cappers that I will be charting this week -- any team that is picked by 2 or more of those cappers would be the play.

Easy ey?

gl2all

Bernie

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12
          Nice Job. I tried to do this a while back but got too busy and couldn't keep up. If you are tracking this, can you post what the plays are for the week?

Think we have some sharp guys in here and that is what a forum like this is for!
          TRUE --- Thats what this site is all about taking money from the books!!

krc

Comment

bernval,

be sure to exclude my selections from your research, as I was told my record is just luck

Comment

I'm sorry my attacking friend but your selection will be counted and given the same value as the other top notch selectors who have 5 and 6 wins so far.

Be sure to make your selection as early as possible - as your friends here will be anxious to see the teams who are picked by 2 or more selectors.

This post will probably be the motivation for our friends to make their selections at 12:50 or around there just to break my balls.

Who called your wins "Lucky"? Probably someone who just lost a game to the hook.

A Happy Birthday to you

Bernie

Comment

who/what is an "attacking friend"??

Comment

Hart Attack -- >>>> Attacking friend

pun intended -

play on words

always positive here

Comment

feel free to use my picks any way you feel you can make $$ from them. I wasn't attacking you in any way, shape, or form. I have nothing but love at this place.

feel the love

Comment

If it weren't for "The Attacking Friend" ..............I wouldn't be here myself............and I mean that from the "Hart".............I just wouldn't know what to do without his Pac-10 hating-ness............I love his comments (seriously).............Sometimes I find myself hittin' the sack at night, still cracking up at something he posted..........It's all good, and it's also good to kick the bookie's ass on a regular basis.............They don't call this the "Bookie's Hell" posting forum for nothing !!
                      ;)

Comment

I don't hate the pac-10. I don't hate anyone (pretty much). But I certainly don't find it fair that a conference that has so many cupcakes in it (pac-10 not alone) and no conference championship game, seems to get a "pass" to a BCS title shot.

Comment

12 cappers being charted here - 10 have reported in with KJALB AND HART ATTACK still going over stats and scratching their heads.

So far NYG has 2 check marks and the over/under in Clev/StL game haveing a check on each side.

Minny has 2 checks also - but - Phil has one too and on my scratch sheet I told myself that I would ignore any game that was picked on both sides.

But I in my own opinion (same opinion that crapped it's pants yesterday) I can't stand Philly and I liked Minny all week - I will use a parlay with Minny and Giants and pray to get even for the weekend.

Good luck,

Bernie

Comment

Top 12 cappers in GOW NFL contest picked:

Minny 2*
                            Philly 1*
                            Houston 1
                            Giants 2-----------------Play of the week - Go Eli
                            Cle/Stl over 2**
                            Cle/Stl under 1**
                            Cin 1
                            TamBay 1