Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NE vs Ind

Not sure what Vegas has posted yet.

I have calculated NE -3 on the road for next weeks game.

I see Vegas posted NE -4.5...hmm

Comment

Pats @ Colts

Pats -4.5 - Now that is alot of respect.

How does a Pats fan bet this game? It has not been easy laying cash down on Pats with all these huge point spreads and the Pats keep destroying whoever they put in front of them.
      We still don't know how good they can be. We will find out next week.

Where is Adam V?

GL2all
      Bernie

Comment

What do you mean how do you bet this game....? This is a gift at -4.5 should be -9... I believe that the pats will literally destroy INDY..... Want even be worth watching after first half...FYI I hate the PATS
        jpehl

Comment

i tend to agree JP....i will bet anything and everything where Pats are laying 6.5pts or less

cf2

Comment

get in early before the line changes. Lets call this the GAME OF THE DECADE

Comment

Jd,
              Cant agree anymore....

Comment

pats -6 @ bodog

Comment

Not wanting to play the "Devil's Advocate" or anything but guys, if Marvin Harrison plays this week, this should be a pretty damn good game.............Did you guys already forget that these are the World Champion Indianapolis Colst playing at home -- Yep, the same home team that came from 3-touchdowns behind earlier this year to whip the Patriots in the AFC championship game.

O.K. - I know this Patriot team is much better with the aquisition and play of a guy named Randy Moss, but don't think that the Colts will fold up their tent, roll over and play dead against a team they know they can handle if they play their game, against a team that everybody fears because they've beat the shit out of all of the cream-puff doormats that have faced them so far this year............The only halfway decent team the have played was Dallas, and they were in the game until they ran out of gas with their inferior defense late in the 3rd quarter.............Sure, the Patriots should win this game, but it is by no means the "gimmie" that you guys make it out to be................BEWARE !!

;)

Comment

I agree. The Colts are 7-0, have played a tougher schedule and they have only played 3 home games all year. In those games they've outscored the opposition (New Orleans, Denver, Tampa Bay) 112-44. Indianapolis has won 3 in a row against New England with the last loss being only a 3 pt margin at New England. Peyton Manning is not Tony Romo by any means and he is certainly not intimidated by the Pats.

Comment

Are you willing to bet against them.... Because Im not... I dont believe INDY is that good.... Patriots are hungry... Sure go ahead lay the six against the Pat... im not going to stop you.... If the colts win I will be the first to praise your pick.... I dont believe colts posses the same high scoring offense as years past... JMO
                      "Did you guys already forget that these are the World Champion Indianapolis Colts playing at home" I know damn well that you dont live in the past... I hope your right about Manning as Im tired of hearing about Tom the great...
                      jpehl

Comment

I'm snake bit this year. Everything I do turns to absolute dog shit so anyone in their right minds would lay the mortgage on the Pats. I'll tell you what though, no matter which side I might choose will fuck up somehow.
                        I had Denver +3 in the 2nd half tonite. Did you see what happened? A Green Bay FG would have at least given me a push. A fucking TD!?!? You know how often that happens in OT? That kind of shit has been happening all..... fucking.....year..... long. Case closed.

Comment

Pats Indy

I never imagined that I would ever see the current NFL Champion, being undefeated and playing at home and being the underdog - and getting more than 3 points. I dare say that this has never happened before. Plus the Colts have beat the Pats in their last 3 meetings. With the Pats running up these scores against the weak sisters of the league and the Colts having improved their defense tremendously it seems to me that this would be a dreamers bet to expect the Pats to cover.

Since Brady has been the starting QB for the Pats I figure I have missed maybe a total of 2 quarters of all the games(on TV) he has played. Every game he has played he has amazed me with his talent even last year when his receivers seemed to be playing with frozen hands. The playoff loss to the Colts last year when they blew a large lead - had a momentum grabbing drive snuffed out by a dropped bunny of a pass to Reece Caldwell. When I watch other games and see what other QB's are doing I realize what we have here and I thank the football God for that. It is true that his offensive line has improved this year - that is because they have been together for so lang. Also the talent of the receivers has imroved so much that it is almost impossible to double on anyone.

I myself- JMO - cannot see the Pats losing this game - but - I also see it as a less that 3 point win with the Pats scoring last. The Pats cut back on the times they went to Moss this past week - no need to show all they have -- but me thinks that connection can be made just about any time they want to go there.

I doubt that I will have a bet on this game - the winning will be enjoyable enuf for me.

Good luck to all - and especially Tom Terrific -- not Tom the Great.

Bernie

Comment

J-Pal.........You're right, you've known me long enough to know that I don't live in the past nor with statistics..............and although I believe New England has a great football team, I also believe that nobody's unbeatable.

Dragon..........tell us how you really feel.....(smile)......We've all been through it and anybody telling you they haven't, is full of shit.............I was cruising along, but this week brought me down to earth........You've been at this long enough to know that everything runs in streaks, and each week is a new beginning............Not to sound corny but just remember never to try to get it all back at once..........Chasing money is the kiss of death..............Good Luck and kick some ass this weekend.
                            ;)

Comment

Defending champs at home getting a TD? I'll take my chances on Indy under those circumstances every time. Harrison held out LW vs Carolina, he should be ready to go.

Belicheck will go from genius to village idiot when one of his key players gets injured while still in one of these blowouts. Can anyone justify having Brady(or Cassell for that matter) drop back to pass while up 20+ points during a 4th Q? Why is he even on the field? Run the ball and get outta there in one piece. Just a total lack of class on NE's part. There will be someone down the line that will administer some "pay-back" for this BS, count on it. Running up a score is unacceptable at all levels and should be "handled".

I've been a baseball coach for 18 yrs and have encountered this type of thing a few times. It may be the next inning or sometime next season, but someone is getting a fastball in the ribs or some other "reminder" that there are indeed unwritten rules in sports.

Comment

Working...
                              X