Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I love this prop in the Patriot, Indy matchup!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love this prop in the Patriot, Indy matchup!

The longest TD over 54.5 yards -115. I just wagered $345.00 to win $300.00 on this! With these 2 explosive offenses and NE's special teams, I think this is a solid wager.

I play alot of props myself and not sure what book you use, but mine (Sportbet) has the same prop at over 52 1/2 yds -110. GL

Comment

Obviously like yours much better, hope it goes for at least 55! GL.

Comment

Dont bet props much but might tail you guys on this one.... Goodluck
        jpehl

Comment

I didnt play this prop, was just letting him know what number my shop had on it.

I played wayne +12 1/2 yds rec vs moss EV as my best of this game. have many others going today as well. GL

Comment

It would be funny if both defenses show up big-time today because of the challenge and it turns into a defensive battle . I guess that's not saying you still couldn't have a couple big plays though.

Comment

I don't think the longest scoring play in this game is going to be very long at all. Although I do not engage in props of this sort, if given the opportunity to set a line myself for this type of play in this game, I set it coming in at under 30 yds.

When two top teams like this go to war ... big distance plays are usually at a premium.

Comment

Congrats Mako

Comment

Working...
                X