Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Rhyme or Reason Plays Starting Nov.6--

Starting off small in the NBA:

To preface, I have no clue or care at all about the NBA or NHL. I watch sportscenter and read the paper. I am going to play the NBA for small units and basically go against the public anytime I can. This will be a mix and match smortgasboard of plays but for a small unit value.

My basic premise is that I know a hell of a lot about baseball and didn't have that great of year. I know a hell of a lot about football and I am having a shitty college year but above water in the NFL. Plus shitty fantasy seasons too.

What if I bet stuff that I have no in-depth knowledge of? No perception except the perception of anti-public plays. So I look at Caribs spread of % of plays and jump on teams that do not have that much backing. Or just play mixed sport parlays.

Again, don;t bet any part of the house on this. This is for more entertainment than winning money but the money will be a bonus. And if I suck too bad, then I will back off.

pretty stupid but kinda fun.

So heres Day 1:

NO Hornets +3 at Lakers

Bulls -400/ Central Michigan -165

NY Islanders -120 over NY Rangers

The Hornets have been playing well. And it's about time for Chicago to get off the schneid. I can't believe they don't win the game at least, although maybe not cover the 8 as the Clippers seem to play them tough. Good luck!

Comment

WOW! SU loss for the Bulls--Unbelieveable!

2-1 day and I will take it.

Wednesday play:

Portland +3 vs. New Orleans...NO off last nights win and are 4-0. Portland sucks but are rested and waiting for the Hornets.

Comment

FWIW ... I like New Orleans (-3.0) tonight ... just not enough to go with them as one of my top selections. For your sake, hope I'm wrong again.

Comment

Woodie12

For no rhime or reason I would look for Iowa to'
          cover the 14 vs Minny

Minny is bad, I mean real bad

Oops a rhime or reason

Carpet

Comment

3-1 YTD

Actaully starting to follow the NBA from a betting angle so watch out--these plays may go in the tank now.

Friday Night:

Raptors -2 over Philly

Comment

Go Woodee!

Comment

Working...
              X