Question about free pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about free pics

Free pics I have found - as I need help - can't pick 2 in a row to save my ass. This site (capper) is now 5 of 6 since I started watching it and now betting them.
    I am not sure about putting up the URL on this site as it looks like I am a shrill for them and I know how that is frowned upon.

Someone let me know about doing this - is it legal - is it against rules of forum??
    I am not interested in paying for a tout or advocating anyone else does.
    I have only my and your well being in mind - no agenda.

picks so far that I have been watching have been:

11-2 lakers +9 won
    11-3 Pacers +5 1/2 won
    11-4 Pistons -8 lost (this is where I started playing- figured)
    11-5 Dallas -5 won
    11-6 Phoenix -5 won
    11-7 Boston -6 1/2 won

write ups have been very good --- I am 3-1.

I can continue putting up the picks right here in my posts whenever I am at my computer at the right time if that is OK.

good luck to all

Bernie

Originally posted by Bernval
    Free pics I have found - as I need help - can't pick 2 in a row to save my ass. This site (capper) is now 5 of 6 since I started watching it and now betting them.
    I am not sure about putting up the URL on this site as it looks like I am a shrill for them and I know how that is frowned upon.

Someone let me know about doing this - is it legal - is it against rules of forum??
    Although I'm a relative newbie here, according to what I've been able to find out from the Bettorsworld.com administrators, putting up an URL like that is most definitely frowned upon.

I am not interested in paying for a tout or advocating anyone else does.

I have only my and your well being in mind - no agenda.
    Are not each of us trying to make some $$$ from our activity on this web site, as we try to help one another in the process?

picks so far that I have been watching have been:

11-2 lakers +9 won
    11-3 Pacers +5 1/2 won
    11-4 Pistons -8 lost (this is where I started playing- figured)
    11-5 Dallas -5 won
    11-6 Phoenix -5 won
    11-7 Boston -6 1/2 won

write ups have been very good --- I am 3-1.

I can continue putting up the picks right here in my posts whenever I am at my computer at the right time if that is OK.

good luck to all

Bernie
    From what I understand, it's not a problem from the Bettorsworld.com perspective if you simply keep putting up these selections, in advance, of this (or any) other service ... without promoting their URL.

Best wishes to you, always.

Comment

I would keep in mind that 5 out of 6 can turn into 6-6 very quickly. I certainly wouldn't make a judgment about anyone after only 6 picks. Hell, my sorry-ass could pick 6 in a row sometime during the course of a season.

Comment

I have charted free pics in the past and none have performed as well as these - and the write-ups are very well written.. Most free plays jst put up the game with no-write up and most free picks are worth what you pay for them.

These look different ---

tonight's selection is the N J Nets - 6 1/2

write up is enclosed below. good luck

The Wizards have dropped their last five games, going 0-5 ATS. Go with the Nets at home against the winless Wizards. New Jersey has beaten Washington in 12 of the last 13 games at Continental Airlines Arena, 10-2-1 ATS.

Comment

Well if that one doesn't work out (not looking good right now) you might take a look at Dallas tonite. Major, major revenge play as Golden State swept them out of the playoffs last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernval
            I have charted free pics in the past and none have performed as well as these - and the write-ups are very well written.. Most free plays jst put up the game with no-write up and most free picks are worth what you pay for them.

These look different ---

tonight's selection is the N J Nets - 6 1/2

write up is enclosed below. good luck

The Wizards have dropped their last five games, going 0-5 ATS. Go with the Nets at home against the winless Wizards. New Jersey has beaten Washington in 12 of the last 13 games at Continental Airlines Arena, 10-2-1 ATS.
            Seems like we're on the same side of this game tonight ...

http://www.bettorsworld.com/web/foru...034#post140034

... but, given my recent poor performance, that's not necessarily a good omen for you!

Comment

Working...
            X