Brain Dead Coaching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brain Dead Coaching

Is there any NFL coach worse than Norv Turner? Who in their right mind would allow that slug Phillip Rivers to have the ball in his hands with the game on the line when the NFL's premier RB is in your backfield? They allowed this idiot to attempt passes repeatedly on 1st down in the 4th Q when they should have been grinding down the clock. I had Indy (2H) so it worked out nicely for me, but Jeezuz H Christ, as a fan of the game it is just so sickening to watch.

Up late in the game on a wet sloppy field lets have butterfingers Rivers forcing those sidearm passes into tight coverage, OR better yet, maybe we should hand the ball off to our blocking fullback and watch him carry the rock with one hand while LT observes.

SD did everything they could to piss that game away. Bring back Marty!

I said the same thing. They had just got a 1st down at around the 35 with about 5 minutes left. Why the f*%k would they pass over the middle on 1st down! Run some freakin' clock! The guys a freakin' moron. They should have lost because of that shit. It's a miracle they won.
    On a side note, I needed 2 stinking points for the over on my parlay with Chargers +4 1/2 so it figures the way it ended. Oh well, at least they won.

Comment

When it comes to analyzing the Chargers, it comes down to this: Who's worse, Phillip Rivers or Norv Turner ?...........These guys escaped with one of he most improbable wins of the century (thanks to the criminal feats of one Adam Vinitieri) .............These guys will have problems "backing into" the divisional championship if the Denver Broncos or the Kansas City Chiefs happen upon a "lucky" or "hot" streak...........This useless sideline plodder Norv "Turder" has turned winners into losers with his mere presence in the locker room on numerous occasions.............The game has passed him up as fast as the rest of the AFC teams will -- in due time............If you are a San Diego Chargers fan, you might as well start selling your tickets on E-Bay, or start praying that management figures out the mistake they made when they signed this life-long losing "coach"........Good Luck guys............You went from being the best team in the AFC, to being the most underachieving team in the history of the game.
      ;)

Comment

Working...
      X